Marijuana: Performance Enhancing Drug ?

man listen

Banned
First off,
pimp.gif

Now .... I know there's a gang of Nters that can testify that marijuana is a mind altering drug.

How many will go on record saying that they have experienced marijuana to be a performance enhancing drug in any fashion

?

unless you have SEVERE nervousness and mj calms u down...there is no way in hell this can enhance anybody's performance.

i can testify that mary jane is an enhancing performance drug... by enhance meaning eating everything on site... isnt competative eating a sport?

Manny will say yes

Scott Boras, Ramirez's agent, told ESPN's Peter Gammons that his client did not test positive for steroids, but for a drug that was prescribed by a doctor for a medical condition.
espn.com

Boxing commission did it to Nick Diaz when he tested positive. They said it was performance enhancing but I forgot the reason why.

I blazed one time and was in THE ZONE.

Made every single basket by myself in 3 consecutive 3 on 3, 32 point games...didn't miss a shot.

Then the high went down and I was back to being trash.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Made every single basket by myself in 3 consecutive 3 on 3, 32 point games...didn't miss a shot.

smh.gif
You can definitely get in a zone when you're blazed that is harder to do sober. It can definitely be a performance enhancer, but at the sametime, can have the exact opposite effect...if that makes any sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by boholkicks

i can testify that mary jane is an enhancing performance drug... by enhance meaning eating everything on site... isnt competative eating a sport?

laugh.gif

If I ever enter a competitive eating competition (
sick.gif
), I sure as hell will find the best
pimp.gif
and get stooooopid high.

Your stomach and being "full" does not exist when you're super baked.

Originally Posted by boholkicks

laugh.gif
excellent point....I can't seem to avoid Burger King after
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

smh.gif
You can definitely get in a zone when you're blazed that is harder to do sober. It can definitely be a performance enhancer, but at the same time, can have the exact opposite effect...if that makes any sense
laugh.gif
yup

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Boxing commission did it to Nick Diaz when he tested positive. They said it was performance enhancing but I forgot the reason why.
They said it worked like a painkiller for him. They said he was blazed during the fight.
roll.gif
smh.gif

And I don't think it can be considered a performance enhancer. I don't see how it would help during a physical activity. I can only imagine how spacedI would be in the outfield if I played after smoking.

definitely no, if i cant make it through one day of work blazed how the hell am i gonna play a game of any sport.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

They said it worked like a painkiller for him. They said he was blazed during the fight.
roll.gif
smh.gif

And I don't think it can be considered a performance enhancer. I don't see how it would help during a physical activity. I can only imagine how spaced I would be in the outfield if I played after smoking.

Definitely not a performance enhancer for a real sport, I actually met a couple of NFL players in Hawaii a few years back and both of them blazed on the reg. Said that for aches and pains it was the best thing you could use health wise because it didn't have negative long term effects like prescription painkillers. I'm not a doctor but it makes sense.

Obama needs to legalize it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by man listen

Manny will say yes

Scott Boras, Ramirez's agent, told ESPN's Peter Gammons that his client did not test positive for steroids, but for a drug that was prescribed by a doctor for a medical condition.
espn.com

yeah a drug to help your body recover for steriods.
roll.gif

Maybe not sports, but I've tried it a few times and then lifted weights. Really can't feel the burn as much.......

everything moves around me at about 100mph while im in slo mo when im high.

getting lit could not possibly help in sports

like the reverse of hammy from over the hedge.

4m99vk0.jpg

drunken basketball isnt pretty either.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom