MARIJUANA X ERECTILE DISFUNCTION

I believe that marijuana can cause E.D.

this is kind of unrelated but last saturday night I smoked about .85 grams basically by myself while i was at someone's house for a party and there was this drunk %@#@@ who kept talking to me and asking me to hold her and hug her and *!%*. And i have no idea why but I thought that she was annoying as @#@$ so i treated her like *!%* that night despite the fact that she wanted to suck my !#%%. Mind you if i hadn't been under the influence I would've definitely been nice to her and I would've gtten some p or some head that night.

eek.gif
wow juss smh at tha whole thread  
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

laugh.gif

off topic..but i said i was gonna go on a weed vacation b/c i dont really get high as i should anymore..and i smoke some dank..so i should be out of my mind with the way i smoke..ishhh only lasted one day...im high right now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

We still need to have that smoke out man... u stay trippin...

Originally Posted by icqboy51

lol some replies on here might not even make sense to read. cause the dudes smokes too much... or he is already high when typing his comments.

smoke weed, get your GF pregnant then u get a baby that is born addicted to weed? word to helping the human race.
2sax98m.gif

I can't *!%@*%% believe I just read that. I hope you're a really bad troll.

Apparently it WILL have effects in the long run but all it does now is make me wanna bone more and make girls horny.

laugh.gif
@ Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

Originally Posted by King Beef

I smoke daily and provide quite the D for your mother.

laugh.gif

off topic..but i said i was gonna go on a weed vacation b/c i dont really get high as i should anymore..and i smoke some dank..so i should be out of my mind with the way i smoke..ishhh only lasted one day...im high right now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yotti/Popper
- a water bottle with a metal tube, you put a bit of dope andtobbacco(crack,sitch,tobe) then you smoke it slowly till it pops andpulls through into the water....

personal notes:  Roast it slowly, then suck really hard when you feel its burned all the way through until the weed/tobacco goes through the tube and into the water. This will get you silly.
c'mon jdocs....poppers, horrible for u

only pure concentrated thc for me....the future of thc consumption

I used to smoke like a forest fire and my tree never fell short.

Two kids too.

Tales of the duck on that story.

Back
Top Bottom