MARIJUANA X ERECTILE DISFUNCTION

jose cansec0

Banned
so im in class today, professor starts ramblin about weed and its side effects...

theres only one that really stood out thats seriously has me second thinking weed, he said marijuana causes impotence down there. I went on google, and sure enough...its true.

This has had me thinking the whole day though, i'd rather have labido than
pimp.gif

your thoughts?

sounds like something someone would tell kids to stop smoking
laugh.gif
  I personally know, it's false

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

idk about that but i used get horny as ##*$ when i used to smoke

and the orgasms were
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

cosign, when you finally come, it's so much better after smoking than if you didnt smoke at all

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

the thing is....its not^

based on what? some article you read online? i can tell you first hand, and my pregnant gf can as well, that this is false

Originally Posted by QuestLife

the thing is....its not^

based on what? some article you read online? i can tell you first hand, and my pregnant gf can as well, that this is false
he's talking about the long term effects

Originally Posted by QuestLife

the thing is....its not^

its called statistics, you think its gonna effect EVERYONE that smokes weed?
It may not have ruined you potency, but it musta killed your braincells.

lol if you believe that weed kills your chances of having kids you are on one.

I can't have sex right after blazing..because I'm too high and like to just sit and chill for about 10 minutes before i do anything when I'm stoned. After that period of time it only makes things better.

Well, it's all relative to lifestyle.
Cumulative effect of smoking marijuana can increase the risk of heart disease, which can lead to ED.

im not saying this will effect everyone, but i did go one google researched. Theres 19 year olds out there who claimed to have smoked so much weed that it cause impotence..

crazy.

and yes high sex is quite the adventure.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

idk about that but i used get horny as ##*$ when i used to smoke

and the orgasms were
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif

cosign, when you finally come, it's so much better after smoking than if you didnt smoke at all

twas my ritual in cali... great times

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

lol if you believe that weed kills your chances of having kids you are on one.

I can't have sex right after blazing..because I'm too high and like to just sit and chill for about 10 minutes before i do anything when I'm stoned. After that period of time it only makes things better.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THIS. When I'm high, I'm ready to go and I get sexually aroused rather quickly. [/color]
devil.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom