Mario Kart Appreciation

pimp.gif
def appreciated , felt good hittin those music note drifts

If horse racing is the sport of kings, Mario Kart 64 is the game of god

Some of life's most exhilarating moments will be the when you and neck and neck with a rival or rivals and you hit the final line of items, fate and/orskill will decide the winner in those few seconds.

BTW, I always pick bigger characters because in moments like that you can bump opponents and slow them if you and running side by side down the stretch.

man n64 was the @#@!!!!!the best games were mortal kombat trilogy, wcw vs nwo, golden eye, mario kart and of course mario party
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!!!!

this game killed my freshman year GPA.

we took the N64, 4 controllers, and the game from the girls across the hall so they could "study for finals"... but we ended up just playing it
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I would go over my brothers house and me him and 3 of his friends would play the 64 for hours. We only had golden eye and mario kart 64 but that's all weneeded. 4 player split screen =
pimp.gif

Popping on vest and the ak's in golden eye. My brother was kicking people out his house because of these 2 games. I remember I could never beat my brothersroommate, until on day, I got the lead late and I dodged the green shell and right before I crossed the line this bamma turn the 64 off
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good times. Before there was online multiplayer you had the 4 player split screen.

Classic game indeed

Yoshi valley
Banshee Boardwalk
Bowsers castle

Frustrating tracks
laugh.gif
mad.gif

SNES version brings back so many fond memories of my childhood.

I think double dash had the best weapons system as one can hold 2 different kinds of power-ups at the same time.

Prolly gonna get mad stonefaces for this, but...Mario Kart Wii online > 64 > SNES > DS > Double Dash > GBA

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

Some of life's most exhilarating moments will be the when you and neck and neck with a rival or rivals and you hit the final line of items, fate and/or skill will decide the winner in those few seconds.

BTW, I always pick bigger characters because in moments like that you can bump opponents and slow them if you and running side by side down the stretch.
laugh.gif
His posts can make anything seem epic.

This series is very appreciated. My freshman year of college consisted of playing Mario Kart 64 until 4 AM with people on my floor
pimp.gif
. Good times
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Some of life's most exhilarating moments will be the when you and neck and neck with a rival or rivals and you hit the final line of items, fate and/or skill will decide the winner in those few seconds.

laugh.gif

This series is very appreciated. My freshman year of college consisted of playing Mario Kart 64 until 4 AM with people on my floor
pimp.gif
. Good times
ohwell.gif

Thank you, it does get epic when there is money on it. When I was in college, we had a tournament for MK64 and the final race came down to myself and the otherracer hitting the final row of items and he gets triple red shells, I get a single mushrooms. My rivals yells out "yeah, shells" and I hung rightbehind him until the final few feet and used my mushroom to boost before he could hit me with his shells. I stole the win and a 100 dollar prize by a hundredthof a second.

I can still vividly remember every millisecond of that final stretch.

MK64 is definitely appreciated.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
. Good times
ohwell.gif

Thank you, it does get epic when there is money on it. When I was in college, we had a tournament for MK64 and the final race came down to myself and the other racer hitting the final row of items and he gets triple red shells, I get a single mushrooms. My rivals yells out "yeah, shells" and I hung right behind him until the final few feet and used my mushroom to boost before he could hit me with his shells. I stole the win and a 100 dollar prize by a hundredth of a second.

I can still vividly remember every millisecond of that final stretch.

MK64 is definitely appreciated.
My God you just got my heart pumping with that story.

Sir, I salute you.
pimp.gif

man i love this game. my family has had way to many memories from playing mario kart and golden eye. but I will say that when I get back from college I am defgonna look for my old Nintendo 64 and pop in that mario kart
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom