Mario Kart Appreciation

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I play 15 minutes of DS Mario Kart before falling asleep every night... There's nothing better than when some bamma overtakes you for the lead on the last turn and all you have is a single green shell, but you hit them from behind just before the finish line and drive past their overturned car for the last second victory.
pimp.gif

It's on, once I get a wireless router.

me and my roommates play 64 almost daily. we can't help but get heated, swearing and controller throwing are guaranteed.

friendships have almost been ended over some races.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i STILL play mario kart 64 TO THIS DAY EVERYDAY.

me and a close group of friends(about 6 of us) put in about 2-3 hours a day.

im saying this right now. NO ONE ON THIS WEBSITE CAN BEAT ME IN 64 KART. we have even givin thought to posting our races on ustream or justin t v.
we have been thinking about putting on a mario kart tourney for our campus. kinda like a guitar hero or madden tourney.

give me a purple stick and toad and its over.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

me and my people got so good at mario kart 64... most of us would just sandbag most of the race in 4th through 6th place and it would really come down to whogot the star/lightning bolt/turbo shroom. That koopa troopa beach shortcut was always automatic 1st place though.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

ohh the memories, i met my gf of 10 years playing this game....WOOW...
I used to play Mario Kart with my girlfriend all the time!

But yeah, it's definitely appreciated. My favorite video game of all time...

Rainbow Road...nuff said.

If I had my Wii up in running, it would be a wrap for some of you on Mario Kart haha! But for real though, definitely an awesome game one of the mostsuccessful in the franchises up to date.

Speaking of Smash Bros and Mario Kart..

Somebody needs to dust off the official threads.
nerd.gif

Despised those damn banana peels
grin.gif

I always picked smaller characters because I thought they were faster than ones like Donkey Kong and Bowser. Never found out if that was true though
laugh.gif

I like the medium size characters the best, tbh.

Mario, Luigi, Yoshi(yeah I consider him medium), Koopa Troopa

Back
Top Bottom