Mario - Sexual Healing Cover

Come and talk to me
Sexual Healing

Is this guy taking the Trey Songz approach and starting to cover others artists songs?

Not bad at all except for that little "Music for Love" additive in "Sexual Healing".

you should change the title and more people would enter when they see Sexual Healing cover

I think Mario def killed this, he can do it b/c his voice is so strong, I actually liked the Music for Love tossed in there

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

he needs to stop the !%%+ sucks

laugh.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

Mario is anothor one that's about 2 have his shine in the game he's just missing "something"

I don't know what it though

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

Mario is anothor one that's about 2 have his shine in the game he's just missing "something"

I don't know what it though
Mario's straight...there's nothing missing...he has the music. He has so much music on deck
smh.gif
. He could be a monster
smh.gif
. Name anothersinger who can convincingly go R&B, Soul R&B and Pop.... This dude's fanbase could be ridiculous. It's just his label %+!*%+@ him up. Go! waspushed back for months, and there wasn't really any singles released around the release date of the album; they were too spaced out. Somewhere In there,they should of put out Kryptonite(minus Rich Boy)
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Hopefully everything goes smoothly with 'And Then There Was Me'. That's a strong title too...u cant go plastic with some ++$@ like dat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

im dling his mixtape now to give it a listen

If u haven't heard most of them songs, it's a pretty good mixtape.

He killed Punch Drunk Love. Smooth as hell.

Back
Top Bottom