Market plan for Jordan 23?

Why not market the Jordan 23 with MJ himself playing at a local gym in a weekend pickup game with ordinary gym rats. this is something we can all relate to. The shoe would get great exposure. Face it we bought the shoe in the beginning because MJ wore it. I get tired of the jordan brand people in the comercials. this is just a though on how to bring the shoes status back .

That would be dope. Also a throwback to that AJ IV poster where he is playing on the playground rising over the other players.

no matter how hard you tried....you cannot top the Jordan Vs. Jordan Gatorade Commercial.....

Quote:
Why not market the Jordan 23 with MJ himself playing at a local gym in a weekend pickup game with ordinary gym rats.
LIVESTRONG

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I have an idea for how the XX3 commercial should look like.. Since this is the end of the great legacy for his shoes. MJ should step on to basketball court with all the lights off (United Center would be best since there's where all of his legacy starts and end). He starts walking and then reminiscing about him in every Jordan commercial, a sorta fast flashback. Then all of a sudden, a spotlight from the stand shines onto him while he's in center court. He looks toward that direction and saw everyone from Jordan Brand standing there with Melo (unless MJ's children continues his legacy) in the middle. He smiles then all the lights turn on and the whole gym is fill with people giving him a final ovation as he walks off out the door (or through the tunnel on UC).

you're right. i forgot the "I".

they may have sold out in your area, but that is not representative of the entire nation.

dan

LIVESTRONG

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

why hate lebron?

they should do a commercial of mj over the last 23 years, kind of like the what is lover for the XVIII commercial
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

nah what they need to do is start with clips from his rookie year(aka the AJ1) and go on from there leading up to the end of commercial with the man himself lacing up a pair of 23s/fade to black as he dribbles away.
THE JOKER GANG
"In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out."​

Quote:
I have an idea for how the XX3 commercial should look like.. Since this is the end of the great legacy for his shoes. MJ should step on to basketball court with all the lights off (United Center would be best since there's where all of his legacy starts and end). He starts walking and then reminiscing about him in every Jordan commercial, a sorta fast flashback. Then all of a sudden, a spotlight from the stand shines onto him while he's in center court. He looks toward that direction and saw everyone from Jordan Brand standing there with Melo (unless MJ's children continues his legacy) in the middle. He smiles then all the lights turn on and the whole gym is fill with people giving him a final ovation as he walks off out the door (or through the tunnel on UC).

Thats a great idea IMO. They would be tight if they did that.

Quote:
have you seen the XV commercials? that's almost exactly what they were like. with "Umi Says" playing in the background. didn't really help the sales of those...don't really see it making much difference here either. dan

Actually, that commerical was for the Jordan XVI (16), and yes those sold very well. Can't remember the XV commercial though.

His Legacy started at United? I guess Chicago Stadium wasnt an important part of his career.
If you are saying bred you better be talking about white or wheat.

Chicago Stadium is important as well but it's been torn down.. the banner and his retirement jersey are hung on at United Center now.. Jordan was great when Chicago Stadium is around but UC is THE place where MJ builts..so..

Quote:
sorry jb signed a deal for 25 more years of kicks
this will have to wait until the 45's come outTeamFreshPrince

I used to think making bread at 18 was ill but last month alone I grossed 1800$ I know I'm not quite 18 but still... the flow so special got a 17.5 feel how real is that...

true.. JB signed for the additional years but the number jordan is done with after XX3.. MJ will still be around to mentor the new generation but his number line will be done.. that is why XX3 will be the most special pair of shoes for his line. I believe the technology and aesthetic of the XX3 will be the standard for all future release for JB. This where the future begins...

Man tko21 thats a great idea.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

a perfect commercial would feature jordan's greatest accomplishments, with the XX3s CGI'd onto his feet. stuff like the last shot, that shot on ehlo, the dunk contest, etc. with the amount of insane CGI they do in the gatorade commercials, i'm sure this would be no problem.
Nike/Jordan Tee BLOWOUT SALE!!
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

Quote:
Actually, that commerical was for the Jordan XVI (16), and yes those sold very well. Can't remember the XV commercial though.

XV commercial was "Overjoyed" by Stevie Wonder playing, showing various member of team jordan at the time...dark commercial with a shot of the XV's as MJ was dunking in slow motion if I remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom