MARKET STREET MAYHEM JUNE 2nd @ FACADE(ivar)

LIVE MUSIC/ FULLY STOCKED BAR/ RAFFLE/ GIVEAWAYS . GIVEAWAYS..AND EVEN MORE GIVEAWAYS.. ALL LOCATED IN THE HEART OF LA... DON'T SLEEP!$5 entrance fee / 5 pairs with entry allowed
SATURDAY, JUNE 2ND
FACADE (FORMALLY KNOWN AS IVAR)
6356 HOLLYWOOD BLVD
LOS ANGELES, CA
ADD US ON MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/marketstreetmayhem
R.I.P. PROPS​

^YUPP, and theres many reasons why its different.

WELL, this event will be held in HOLLYWOOD, Los Angeles area which offers a whole different group of people. Not your everyday crowd you see @ dunkxchange which is held in the orange county area. We have also gathered up new vendors who will be bringing some heat to sell and even some new brands that just want to get their name out there. The price for vendoring is $50 which is pretty reasonable, and it allows 3 people in. Couple stores will also be in the house just liquidating some extra clothing they had left for DIRT CHEAP, meaning ..pretty much wholesale price. We just want to have a show where the vendor table fee and the admission fee is reasonable.

Try to come out to this one, we'll have FREE give aways and we will actually be raffling off a couple sneakers!

R.I.P. PROPS​

im assuming its a coincidence that the name might be borrowed from someone in san diego.

its odog, sorry we dont borrow names!

ALL AGES EVENT and there will be A LOT of vendors coming.

We will be raffling white supreme lows sz 10 DS w/everything. $5 for one raffle ticket or 5 raffle tickets for $20!
R.I.P. PROPS​

zeta aka E Weezy, you know I'm down homie.
LWhy?"Because we hate you"
I always do the f***in', just might do the buckin'.
I leave my Nikes stuck in your rectum, till you learn
Brand Nubian, yo, you gotta respect em

Lotta sneaka events poppin off in so. cal now adays...ill be there to check it out.

SN:hotsaucedo16
E: triple_threat@sbcglobal.net
REFS:Sole0fmischief|ByaaahKicks|h0h0128| SPOKENabstract|grandpashouse|Airmaq|
FS/FT:
Sz 8.5 DS L.A. Dunk Lo & DS Jordan 20|Sz 9.5 DS JORDAN 14|

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

^ yes we got RIO RANCHO aka OG NTer selling some HEATTTTTTTTT, if yall notice this nt name then you know wsup!!!!!
R.I.P. PROPS​

Might have to check it out
go buy sandals!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

its gona be vendors who just bring their kicks to the venue, so i doubt they'll have credit card machines set up. so cash only.

Back
Top Bottom