Marqueesole and Zoom Kobe IV

I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered from marqueesole.com? i ordered a pair last week and on tuesday they sent me a bogus tracking number.

definitely legit. just wait. how much did the kobes come out to if u dont mind me asking.

260 shipped for the white and purple. I really wanted the West Coast but they didn't have my size 10.5.

Post pics when you get them please.
tongue.gif

you realize the white/purple is going to be a GR right? And why not use the Kobe IV post instead of making a new one?

marquee sole is legit, it might have been a mistake. be patient. for me, ill just wait for the GRs to roll by.

Seriously, $260?

Maybe if it was going to be 1 of 24 or something, but I'd wait til release day. In fact, I'd wait until I could pay as least as possible, haha.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

I was wondering if anyone has ever ordered from marqueesole.com? i ordered a pair last week and on tuesday they sent me a bogus tracking number.

hey buddy i dont know if your a clown

but marqueesole.com would never do such a thing

and if you said in another post "not my money hahaha"

why would you try and mess up someones business or rep happya$$

I still cant track my order from marqueesole. The tracking number they gave me is incorrect or else I need a reference number to track it. anyone know or hashad experience with marqueesole?

They may be "legit", but I hear the shoes run a bit small, and if they don't come in an original Jordan box, they are probably from Taiwan. Itwould be poor judgement to pay so much for a shoe that will be a general release in a couple of months. In the future, whether it's lottery money or not,look to see if shoes comes with original box and/or card. If not, they may be "authentic" shoes, but they probably won't run true to US size. Just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

anyone know or has had experience with marqueesole?
i guess you guys dont frequent the jordan forum much. theres been a couple 20 page threads questioning their authenticity recently.

Trust, this is where sneakgeekz cops a lot of his kicks from. If you ever watch his vids. A lot of them don't have boxes. I peeped this a while back.I'd watch a vid, go to marqueesole, and BAM!!! there they are on the website. I could be wrong but that's what it looks like for the most part. Nodisrespect to sneak tho.

Originally Posted by deetownballa

They may be "legit", but I hear the shoes run a bit small, and if they don't come in an original Jordan box, they are probably from Taiwan. It would be poor judgement to pay so much for a shoe that will be a general release in a couple of months. In the future, whether it's lottery money or not, look to see if shoes comes with original box and/or card. If not, they may be "authentic" shoes, but they probably won't run true to US size. Just my 2 cents.
good point!!

I ordered my kobe IV's on the 12th of October and I still haven't gotten the shoes! no tracking number either! bogus tracking number!

Back
Top Bottom