Marqueesole and Zoom Kobe IV

here we go again.
smh.gif

hope you get it all straightened out.

Originally Posted by deetownballa

They may be "legit", but I hear the shoes run a bit small, and if they don't come in an original Jordan box, they are probably from Taiwan.
I thought MS was from HK. And shoes that released in Asia should fit the same as those shoes released, mainly because they are all made in thesame factories. Can't believe how some of you can still defend MS after what happened with all the Motorsport XXIIIs. No mater how great their customerservice is, the fact that their shoes are different from authentic shoes should stop you from buying from them. Just my two cents.

I'll Defend em.

Marqueesole's stuff is so legit, People at Nike get ticked they get stuff so early.

This dude came in here and asked about 2 different places and sort of casually just says he bought it with Lottery Money as if it were no big deal. Whydoesn't he seem more serious if it were the case?

Maybe I should create a fake name, come on NT and bash myself to see how quick people take sides... just to see if I can ruin my own reputation.... No need forthat.. I have plenty of folks willing to do that anyway.. lol

Hope you fix your situation Mr. Thread Starter.. if it indeed really is a problem...

i would not buy from marquee
i purchased pre-release cdp 3s from them and they were b-grade.
they had no ankle padding in the shoe!
after that and the motorsport 23 fiasco,no thanks!
btw he has a lot of buddies on niketalk so be careful.
any other sight would have been put on blast by now

it pains me to see some of the most respected people on nt still defending this guy, especially after the whole motorsports fiasco. and the realjondoe, youshould post pics of your cdp 3's so all of nt can see and let everyone judge for themselves.

^^
I don't defend folks unless I know them for myself. I have dealt WITH and researched MANY MANY MANY so called legit businesses as well as Online Retailersand Look at the one's who are no longer around and those who make good on those things that have been messed up.

Footlocker, Champs and Finishline are multimillion dollar companies who have had the same types of things happen. Trust me. They care FAR less about mess upsthan the Online Retailers who have to make good on anything they have messed up on to keep business coming in.

Some don't even care.

I am Rockdeep and I approve of this message....lol

I'm willing to take some affirmative action against them! anyone with me? Im extremely irate because I've sent them countless emails and no response.Very shady and whoever said that they had "customer support" is lying through their teeth because so far I've had nothing but negative things tosay about them. Hopefully paypal can give me back the money.

therealjondoe wrote:

this guy keeps crying about his 3's

i would love to see pics on what hes talking about

not releated to this but last month he PM me about getting jordan 1 lows cheap
first you ask me for shoes and i dont give you the info then you bash my friends site every chance you get on niketalk

since most of the board knows i rep MS.com i ask you why question me about where to get shoes then you jump on the i hate marqueesole.com ban weagon

i am sure you got the 3's you keep about before you asked me for a hook up

thanks rock for your good words i know the people at marqueesole thank you for it

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

therealjondoe wrote:
this guy keeps crying about his 3's

i would love to see pics on what hes talking about

not releated to this but last month he PM me about getting jordan 1 lows cheap
first you ask me for shoes and i dont give you the info then you bash my friends site every chance you get on niketalk

since most of the board knows i rep MS.com i ask you why question me about where to get shoes then you jump on the i hate marqueesole.com ban weagon

i am sure you got the 3's you keep about before you asked me for a hook up

thanks rock for your good words i know the people at marqueesole thank you for it

ok guy...
1. you posted that you knew a spot that had the 1s all i did was ask for some info
alien.gif

2. i just got the pack this weekend to compare the pre-release 3s to.
alien.gif

3.as i stated before,he comes his buddies defending the site.
laugh.gif

Look they have sold b-grades for a-grade prices.
How can you dispute that,especially after the motorsports fiasco?
Your telling me they looked at those motorsports and said these are ok to sell.
Come on! the whole shoe was a mess.
It was obvious the shoes were "off"
My cdp 3s dont have ankle padding!
Maybe it was only my pair...but i think if that was the case they should have inspected the shoes before sending them.
It isnt like they come in a jordan box,they have to handle the shoe.
They should have a disclaimer stating shoes may be b-grade.
Im sure you have a hook-up with that site as do a few others on here.
and im sure you probably get better prices than the average customer
and i know a lot of kids listen to your opinion on niketalk
But i feel if this was any other site,it would be catching hell on this board.
i will post pics of the 3s this weekend as i have no reason to lie,if you look at the post when the pre-releases first dropped i was actually defendingthem...until i got a legit pair over the weekend in the pack to compare them to.

but you guys dont have to listen to me....im not one of the niketalk "big dogs"
wink.gif

I finally got my refund today. Oh and this person from marqueesole says "sorry". Wow they gave me a bogus tracking number and tried to steal mymoney. Its a shame because I really wanted those kobes. But anyone, if anyone ever asks if MARQUEESOLE is legit, the answer is NO. They are not. I'vewitnessed first hand their bad customer service and bogus shipment information. I have no buddies on NKETALK and Im not siding with any parties but MARQUEESOLEis NOT LEGIT period. For anyone that even thinks about ordering from them, DONT DO IT.

^ Just wait.. it's a shame that you are trying to pay over $250 for some GR Kobes even though if it's lottery money or whatever.
laugh.gif

I did compare the pair i got early from the pair I got from the package this past week champ and for your info there was more glue stains and small pieces ofchipped black leather on the pair i got out the box set.

One other thing if you yourself did not order a pair of motorsports I BELIEVE You have no reason to say a damn thing (This is my views not marqueesole.com andI believe That goes for anyone)

I am not one of the "Big Dogs" on niketalk and no one has to listen to me because i and yourself are really no one when it comes to information onniketalk.

You could have e-mailed marqueesole.com and asked for a refund if you where not 100% happy.

its taken you so long to post pics of this that i really think you would mess up the pair you got early just to hate on the site ( Again This is my views notMarqueesole.com BTW)

oh and by the way people like yourself are one of the reasons i dont help anyone i dont know with information out here

I received a pair of CDP 3's from MS.com as well and they were of quality, well, standard JB quality

Got a real tracking # and fast shipping

I don't know gentlemen, seems safe

Ultimately, you won't honesty know until you place an order yourself

Yall know how strict NT is regarding integrity and rules, they'd be banned by now

There's lots of pm's and discussions you'd never get to read, I'm sure the NT staff has already investigated this popular issue

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

I finally got my refund today.
Oh and this person from marqueesole says "sorry".

tried to steal my money.
Uhh. Sir... If they TRIED to steal your money.. Then Why would they refund you? Customer Service is considered you being happy in the end.

Its a shame because I really wanted those kobes.
Well can't you still get them at Retail when they come out and for much less? In retrospect, didn't MS save you a boat load of money?

So in the end.. MS is not Legit, because they sent you a Tracking number decided NOT to send it for whatever reason AND refunded you. They are NOT legit?

I have to take some time and really chew on that one for a while. Basically.. for ALL the people who ordered UWRs from Nike and didn't get them and somewere charged on their Credit Cards.. YET refunded after a week...

I guess they are Bogus and Not Legit too eh? Well I suppose some would agree with that too... but if MS can stay on the same level as Nike.. they can't beTOO bad eh?

By the way.. Im no Big Dog.. just another dude who actually brings the real and doesn't sugar coat stuff. When people came on bashing Uptempo Air... orShoeYork.. I had their backs too..

here you go...

store bought 3 on top,marquee 3 with no ankle padding on the bottom

store bought^

marquee 3 ^^^

as for saying i "probably messed up a pair to hate"
hmmm....you think i spent $300 to hate?
wow...smh
again i have had the shoes for months and assumed this was the quality we would get from jb in the pack.
i just got the pack to compare the shoe to.to my surprise they were different.
the pair i got from marquee has no ankle padding.

What made me furious was the fact that marqueesole never responded once to the 13 emails I sent them regarding my tracking number. They even try to give anexplanation as to what happened with the order. But yea those CDP 3's look really bad.

Back
Top Bottom