Originally Posted by therealjondoe

here you go...

store bought 3 on top,marquee 3 with no ankle padding on the bottom

store bought^

marquee 3 ^^^

as for saying i "probably messed up a pair to hate"
hmmm....you think i spent $300 to hate?
wow...smh
again i have had the shoes for months and assumed this was the quality we would get from jb in the pack.
i just got the pack to compare the shoe to.to my surprise they were different.
the pair i got from marquee has no ankle padding.

i don't know what your still crying talking about

because the 3's in the pic look like all the other 3's i have seen from the package it self and from marqueesole.com

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

here you go...

store bought 3 on top,marquee 3 with no ankle padding on the bottom

store bought^

marquee 3 ^^^

as for saying i "probably messed up a pair to hate"
hmmm....you think i spent $300 to hate?
wow...smh
again i have had the shoes for months and assumed this was the quality we would get from jb in the pack.
i just got the pack to compare the shoe to.to my surprise they were different.
the pair i got from marquee has no ankle padding.

i don't know what your still crying talking about

because the 3's in the pic look like all the other 3's i have seen from the package it self and from marqueesole.com

of course you dont see the difference
roll.gif

the marquee 3s are concave,there is no ankle padding in the shoe!
the retail purchased 3 has ankle padding
alien.gif

Wow, those Marquee 3s look terrible. Glad I never ordered from them. I have seen a lot of CDP 3s and NONE of them have looked bad like that. They have to be Bgrade.... if not, then they're high quality fakes.

Thanks for the pics therealjondoe!

Rock, appreciate you taking a measured stance, but:

They're not legit because they gave out a FAKE TRACKING NUMBER after taking someone's money. That's some seriously shady business practice rightthere. (If you pull that on ebay your seller rep would be in the tubes) Then, after complaining about that they refunded the money. Refunding the moneydoesn't make them legit, it means they got called on it, and refunding the one $300 or whatever order is probably more expedient than facing a lawsuit.

It seems that whatever the case is, MS certainly is a little sleazy: B Grades, variants, no boxes, products out suspiciously early, etc. I don't know ifany of that is enough to qualify them as an untrusted seller, but I definitely wouldn't call them trusted. At all. I've never gotten a B grade fromFootlocker or Champs or any of those other outlets Rock says mess up just as much, so I'm not sure what he's talking about. Plus, I get a box.There's definitely something shady about MS.

To dude above who can't see a quarter inch of padding in those 3s but who spies bits of glue on his CDP - Stop drinking the Kool Aid and be fair. Anyonecan see the MS 3s up there are whack as hell. It doesn't help your argument to pretend it's not there.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

They're not legit because they gave out a FAKE TRACKING NUMBER after taking someone's money. That's some seriously shady business practice right there. (If you pull that on ebay your seller rep would be in the tubes) Then, after complaining about that they refunded the money. Refunding the money doesn't make them legit, it means they got called on it, and refunding the one $300 or whatever order is probably more expedient than facing a lawsuit.

It seems that whatever the case is, MS certainly is a little sleazy: B Grades, variants, no boxes, products out suspiciously early, etc. I don't know if any of that is enough to qualify them as an untrusted seller, but I definitely wouldn't call them trusted. At all. I've never gotten a B grade from Footlocker or Champs or any of those other outlets Rock says mess up just as much, so I'm not sure what he's talking about. Plus, I get a box. There's definitely something shady about MS.

To dude above who can't see a quarter inch of padding in those 3s but who spies bits of glue on his CDP - Stop drinking the Kool Aid and be fair. Anyone can see the MS 3s up there are whack as hell. It doesn't help your argument to pretend it's not there.

thank you
i told you,they stick up for there buddy.
my original post was deleted
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

They're not legit because they gave out a FAKE TRACKING NUMBER after taking someone's money. That's some seriously shady business practice right there. (If you pull that on ebay your seller rep would be in the tubes) Then, after complaining about that they refunded the money. Refunding the money doesn't make them legit, it means they got called on it, and refunding the one $300 or whatever order is probably more expedient than facing a lawsuit.

It seems that whatever the case is, MS certainly is a little sleazy: B Grades, variants, no boxes, products out suspiciously early, etc. I don't know if any of that is enough to qualify them as an untrusted seller, but I definitely wouldn't call them trusted. At all. I've never gotten a B grade from Footlocker or Champs or any of those other outlets Rock says mess up just as much, so I'm not sure what he's talking about. Plus, I get a box. There's definitely something shady about MS.

To dude above who can't see a quarter inch of padding in those 3s but who spies bits of glue on his CDP - Stop drinking the Kool Aid and be fair. Anyone can see the MS 3s up there are whack as hell. It doesn't help your argument to pretend it's not there.

Amen.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

By the way.. Im no Big Dog.. just another dude who actually brings the real and doesn't sugar coat stuff. When people came on bashing Uptempo Air... or ShoeYork.. I had their backs too..
see but this "bashing" isn't without reason. its not like a hop on the bandwagon and hate MS type deal. people have been questioningauthenticity of the site's products because of numerous things including lack of proper boxes, size discrepancies, cosmetic differences from productpurchased at retail and really no explanation of where the shoes come from. all of which are definite red flags when dealing with shoes right? one can onlyassume the worst when nobody that actually works for/represents the site steps up to honestly say what's going on.

So let me see if i am followin this right...

the site sells B-grade versions of shoes very very early but they state that openly when you purchase from them?

And one guy got a trackin number that didn't work but was refunded?

Originally Posted by Manglor

So let me see if i am followin this right...

the site sells B-grade versions of shoes very very early but they state that openly when you purchase from them?

And one guy got a trackin number that didn't work but was refunded?

no they dont state b-grade.

someone here is blind.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

of course he'll defend MS. deep inside, dude's prolly heated cause he has a ton of B-Grades (and/or high quality fakes) from his friend whose namesounds like some Chinese center from the lone star state.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom