💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Lifetime ****ing up. Let the music play. Not this rescheduled soundtrack love story ****.

White couples looking stiff with these NOLA celebrations.

Bennet and his nerdy *** friends on some super geeky inside joke **** going mad far with the metaphor :lol: just cuz its about sex.

The **** with Ameila's friends.

I couldn't answer that national park question let alone grooming.

This is some freakball **** here. Catching eggs in ya mouth as good luck.

Maybe it's me but I think her and her bridesmaids or pushing the weirdness to another level. Like performative levels of weirdness. Asking a dude you just met to catch an egg in his mouth in front of his family? She's doing too much

Maybe it's me but I think her and her bridesmaids or pushing the weirdness to another level. Like performative levels of weirdness. Asking a dude you just met to catch an egg in his mouth in front of his family? She's doing too much
And she said it was a family tradition :lol:

She really coming off as a girl you have to know and get use to before marrying.

This was bothering me throughout the episode. Is Woody's friend a trans dude? His voice was hella soft too

20200729_204642.jpg

The weird couple when shorty said yo taught her bout credit cards when they 1st met...Bennett the scammer :lol: :nerd:

Henry pops a fool....The type of old to have “dissapeared” for a month or 2 at a time in the 90’s and early 00’s :lol: ...Meanwhile Henry act like a Young Republican state rep from a battle ground state

And the hell is this “Marrying Millions” show with this old gay DC dude trying wife the old lady? :lol:

First off, my episode description said "10 stranger spouses celebrate saying "I do" and spend their first night together as husband and wife.....they showed <10 minutes of them in the telly :smh::lol:

Mayor Pete's pops is a wild dude. I thought he was joking about his son being totally different. Not gonna lie, his 1-on-1 scenes with Christina made ME uncomfortable so I can only imagine how she felt. I don't know what angle his home girls were playing. Whether it was that they were jeally now that he's off the market or they were trying to hype him up. They were TURNT so it could really go either way.

Miles situation is going to be struggle. Mom's grilling him about intentions AND she made him kiss her on the cheek then requested a foot rub ON THE FIRST NIGHT :sick:

Amelia and Bennett are both so far out there but they actually might be really close to each other :lol: From the friends/family commentary to the vows to the initial conversation to the grooming similarities. It all somehow lines up perfectly. From the previews it looks like her job is going to be an issue when she has to move for her residency. He doesn't seem to have a career that's rooted in NOLA so he better just go with it. From what I gather, it seems like it's better for him to be with someone who has that high-paying job while he does whatever it is he does :lol:

I can't make what's going to happen with Woodrow and Amani. Maybe he is legit after all? All I know for sure is that I am SHOCKED I didn't see a post from wavycrocket wavycrocket bigging up Woodrow for how he handled the convo her Dad/Stepdad and how the Stepdad gave him props :lol:

Olivia and Brett seemed aight so far but you can tell some **** is brewing based on the previews.

In terms of my interest in and the potential drama of the couples, my Week 3 Power Rankings:
  1. Woodrow and Amani
  2. Miles and Karen
  3. Bennett and Amelia
  4. Mayor Pete and Christina
  5. Brett and Olivia
I haven't seen enough to make a confident guess but based purely on the information I have through these three episodes, I would say the experts go 1/5 (Bennett and Amelia). Anything beyond that would be highly speculative.

And the hell is this “Marrying Millions” show with this old gay DC dude trying wife the old lady? :lol:

Meant to ask....y'all gonna watch this too? The snippets have been good. Ima ask in the 90 Day thread as well and if there's enough interest, I'll start a new thread

Back
Top Bottom