💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Meant to ask....y'all gonna watch this too? The snippets have been good. Ima ask in the 90 Day thread as well and if there's enough interest, I'll start a new thread
I say keep it in here or the 90 day thread till we see if it’s really poppin...might peep a few episodes when it starts to see what type of time they on

Amelia's face the whole damn episode

FicklePalatableAmericanwigeon-size_restricted.gif

She smitten too...basically said Bennet could have GTD way back then. He in there...he could tell her anything and she open
wow.png

I see Trishelle hasn't changed much since Vegas...I remember searching the internet for them playboy pics as a young lad
whew.png

I feel bad for Henry man...I can't watch his scenes mane...

Fam was nervous AF and she can't remember his name...Trainwreck incoming

Called my man's Mayo Pete doe...on point
mjlol.png

His friend Kristen (?) jelly doe. She thought he'd be around until she could run to him as a last resort and get married in their 40's...she's banking he fails
mjlit2.png

Projecting 3 for 5 this week. Forecast will drastically change once quarantine hits

Last edited:
Henry ain’t built for this at all...Yo got wild social anxiety or something, he can’t even pretend to be “normal” right now :lol: ...The chick he got paired wit gon have to have alotta patience to make it work but it doesn’t seem like a good match by the experts at this point

Henry ain’t built for this at all...Yo got wild social anxiety or something, he can’t even pretend to be “normal” right now :lol: ...The chick he got paired wit gon have to have alotta patience to make it work but it doesn’t seem like a good match by the experts at this point
All that game from Henry the Tres went to one son and not the other...damn

She at least is trying early on :lol:

Last edited:
Had no idea there was a 90 day thread, even though I'm losing interest in the series as a whole....

Henry is a hunnid percent fraud, that marriage is DOA fam.....

Amani/Woody....idk, even his own mama told him stop bull****tin about this, and if SHE got questions about his motives, I got questions....lol

Even if couples stay together on decision day, if they get divorced soon after decision day, that **** don't count :lol:

I legit had to pause it when Mayor Pete and Christina were talking for the first time. She wasn’t helping him AT ALL either. She said she was giving with him in a couple of the preview clips so maybe he opens up.

Also, I’m not sure if it will be of significance/consequence but did anyone else peep how Christina said she got out of a 5-year relationship 9 months ago...and lost/“cut off” a lot of her friends in the process? She’s only 30 but she likely had advanced engagement/marriage discussions with her ex during that relationship before they broke up and a few months later she’s hopping on MAFS. I feel like she’s having a millennial crisis and as the 50 days go on she’s going to think WTF am I doing and change up on Mayo Pete.

She mentioned being in a 5 year relationship before. The way she talked about it the dude didn't want to get married then or at all.

I got you. I’d have to go back and see what she said about it before. It might not be a big deal and just that I paid more attention to this episode. I think I heard her mention it twice at least twice.

She mentioned being in a 5 year relationship before. The way she talked about it the dude didn't want to get married then or at all.

I felt bad for Henry, when she was talking to his friends....and said something along the lines of.....”nice guys like him, typically don’t have a chance” :lol:

Christina is annoying as hell so far. Def last place in my power ranking so far.

The Henry scenes are pure struggle. So really hard to watch when he's alone with Christina.

They gonna have to figure out how to minus his air time.
I don't understand how he's 35 years old and still be that awkward. He's a pretty good-looking guy, has a good job and generally has his life together. I don't understand why he has a confidence level of fat brokeboy. His movements are robotic.

I felt bad for Henry, when she was talking to his friends....and said something along the lines of.....”nice guys like him, typically don’t have a chance” :lol:

Christina is annoying as hell so far. Def last place in my power ranking so far.

In terms of as a person - absolutely. But based off what we’ve seen, her storyline with Mayor Pete has more potential for lulz than Brett/Olivia’s IMO. Maybe I have too big of expectations for Brett since we were already putting him in the company of scumbags like Matt, Luke and Zach :lol:

I don't understand how he's 35 years old and still be that awkward. He's a pretty good-looking guy, has a good job and generally has his life together. I don't understand why he has a confidence level of fat brokeboy. His movements are robotic.

You would think he was the one that use to be fat but it was really Brett. I could see it being a major issue with the relationship so maybe they’ll delve into why he has confidence issues during the season.

He said he was a fat boy for a long time, and always struggled with confidence. Seems like a good dude. Just needs to cut loose For real.

I can tell fam aint take no risks. Always chooses truth in truth or dare or straight up wusses out of the dare.

Being a bit more daring is something you learn and becomes a behavior when you're young and usually its based on the reactions but when you think too much and dont even try to get negative responses from those risks you just become dull dim **** boy that never really gets to express yourself cuz you basically trained yourself to hold back and not try.

Right now he's not even looking like the incredible Hulk type that suppresses his emotions until they explode. Fam legit is in his head rationalizing why he shouldn't talk or make the first move.

Christina gonna have to train him :lol:

He said he was a fat boy for a long time, and always struggled with confidence. Seems like a good dude. Just needs to cut loose For real.

Whoops, that was Mayor Pete? Thought it was Brett for some reason because he kept emphasizing how much he worked out but Mayo Pete makes a lot more sense.

I can tell fam aint take no risks. Always chooses truth in truth or dare or straight up wusses out of the dare.

Being a bit more daring is something you learn and becomes a behavior when you're young and usually its based on the reactions but when you think too much and dont even try to get negative responses from those risks you just become dull dim **** boy that never really gets to express yourself cuz you basically trained yourself to hold back and not try.

Right now he's not even looking like the incredible Hulk type that suppresses his emotions until they explode. Fam legit is in his head rationalizing why he shouldn't talk or make the first move.

Christina gonna have to train him :lol:

Not for nothing but the man did decide to get married at first sight. That's a major risk (although he can get out of it at the end so maybe not :lol: )

In a way, this could be a W for Christina because she's getting a fresh slab she can mold with rather than something already set in stone.

It’s gonna be so hard to watch Henry all season if he continues carries on like this.

Now, I bet the brunette want him tho :lol:. Christina is attractive enough, to make them try and double back...and tempt ole boy :lol:

Absolutely. Gonna say she was just testing him to make sure he was really ready to be married. They were drunk as hell but I wouldn’t trust it if I was the new wife. I would keep an eye on them.

I like that Amelia and her guy kinda knew and were feeling each other before this. I expect them to make it so far.

oh wow I just go to the end of the episode and Henry’s faces when he was sitting on the bed like he’s never been on a bed before. I’m gonna keep Christina lifted in prayer.

I hate when women who want to take it slow and not talk about sex on tv come on this show. Go be a prude on bumble or some ****.

Last edited:
Been watching the couples cam show, and my goodness Deonna is still annoying. Idk how Greg puts up with her nonsense. Talmbout she been on birth control for 15 years...

Whoops, that was Mayor Pete? Thought it was Brett for some reason because he kept emphasizing how much he worked out but Mayo Pete makes a lot more sense.

Not for nothing but the man did decide to get married at first sight. That's a major risk (although he can get out of it at the end so maybe not :lol: )

In a way, this could be a W for Christina because she's getting a fresh slab she can mold with rather than something already set in stone.
I wouldn't be surprised if we find out later on somebody forced him in to this :lol:

But yeah Christina could look at it as she got something to build on her own with no baggage.

Back
Top Bottom