💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Yooo don't forget that right after MAFS they have the first episode of that show "Marrying Millions". I set the series record for that too :lol: I didn't realize this was actually the second season

They do a brilliant job of starting it immediately after MAFS ends. No commercials, no breaks. Otherwise I'd never even give it a chance.

Zik - We really gonna gloss over Woody casually telling Amani’s family that he cheated in his last longtime relationship? WATERYEWDEWIN!!!
Son is dumb. **** got immediately awkward.

I was like why he even say that? The last thing he says about why it doesn't work is what will stick with them and he says we both cheated.

Last edited:
Son is dumb. **** got immediately awkward.

I was like why he even say that? The last thing he says about why it doesn't work is what will sticks with them and he says we both cheated.

I was also weak at Miles’ mom saying “If you don’t want him, bring him back and I’ll take care of it” like he was a gifted electronic or something :lol:

FB_IMG_1596677136454.jpg

Henry pops a fool , basically called that man a ho like he was Scott Burrell :lol:

It’s funny how Woodrow been scheming on the yambs from jump n kinda making progress, but his best friend Miles ain’t gon even see a titty for at least a year the way that couple carrying it :lol: :smh:

Henry is real bad at sensing energy. On one had, all is well with him, things are going great. But ask Christina or her family that, it’s the total opposite. This dude is social awkward which is weird cause his female friends are birds. It shouldn’t be Christina’s duty to try to change that *****. I’m trying to give him the benefit of a doubt but he is what he is. He should have his pops personality.

Karen this entire episode was either eating or sleeping :lol: but her rocking them vacation braids :evil: On the next episode Miles said he been in 10 relationships....at 26 :lol: I never took any girls seriously until I hit 30 :lol: I wouldn’t eem brought that up. But speaking on things that shouldn’t have been brought up....

Why did Woody bring up the fact that he cheated on his last relationship? He should’ve just stopped at they wasn’t compatible. I’ve cheated on every girl I’ve been with, other than my lady now but that’s something I would never tell her family. I like Woody and Amani chemistry. They good in my book. Probably my favorite couple.

Bennett’s reason for not wanting biological kids....whaaaaa...cause of population control. Amelia was like ummmmm yeaaaa oh ok :lol: They different in a good way and I’m interesting to see what disagreements they’ll have this season. Maybe the whole moving thing.

It shouldn’t be Christina’s duty to try to change that *****.

It shouldn’t be but based on the preview for next week she seems to up for and into the challenge so we’ll see. Like I said last week, she has a fresh slab she can chisel however she likes. Already got him leaving the country and taking shots of Mezcal :lol: Total sidebar but the fact he confused it with a Moscow Mule made me laugh. You can tell he doesn’t drink like they either :lol:

Bennett’s reason for not wanting biological kids....whaaaaa...cause of population control. Amelia was like ummmmm yeaaaa oh ok :lol: They different in a good way and I’m interesting to see what disagreements they’ll have this season. Maybe the whole moving thing.

Doesn’t want to move for his doctor wife AND he doesn’t want to have kids? What is he willing to bend on or bring to the table? His thespian *** better make a Broadway banger :lol:

So Miles is 26...and he's been in 10 monagamous relationships.....
BoldFocusedDog-size_restricted.gif

Something ain't adding up with that one :lol:

It depends on what you define as a relationship. Ain't no way a 26 year old been in 10 monogamous relationships.....unless the duration of those relationships were 3 months on average :lol: . This fool definitely on some Cyrano ****.....

As far as Henry...look man, his pops is basically waving the flag hinting at his son is gay. He keeps harping on the point that he's neat, a mama's boy, not like he and his brother. Foghorn Leghorn been screaming that the boy ain't a chicken hawk and Christina ain't picking it up. It also seems that he's not comfortable one on one with Christina, but yet you look at his friends and his energy is different with them doesn't match with Christina. It's a strange situation.

Back
Top Bottom