💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
So Miles is 26...and he's been in 10 monagamous relationships.....
BoldFocusedDog-size_restricted.gif

Something ain't adding up with that one :lol:
Miles definitely seems like he's the type of guy to fall fast. Every girl he's been on two dates with he considers a girlfriend

Instead of a shot of tequila, Henry needed a shot of personality. They aren’t lasting.

I cried when Christina asked him about traveling to different countries and dude brings up Virginia :lol: not what Christina was expecting.

As far as Henry...look man, his pops is basically waving the flag hinting at his son is gay. He keeps harping on the point that he's neat, a mama's boy, not like he and his brother. Foghorn Leghorn been screaming that the boy ain't a chicken hawk and Christina ain't picking it up. It also seems that he's not comfortable one on one with Christina, but yet you look at his friends and his energy is different with them doesn't match with Christina. It's a strange situation.

778B3652-3706-45C9-B81F-AF4ABFD4D8EE.gif

I never thought of that! You might be on to something...

I cried when Christina asked him about traveling to different countries and dude brings up Virginia :lol: not what Christina was expecting.

Henry's family situation seems off to me. The level of shade his dad was throwing at him goes beyond the regular, "giving him a hard time"-level. Henry's dad was really trash talking him. I think that Henry is embarrassed of his loudmouth, uncivilized Cajun family and wants to distance himself from them and maybe they take offense to it. He doesn't sound like them, he doesn't act like them and he doesn't look like them.

Henry being gay does not excuse his extreme social awkwardness.

Nobody is that closeted.

They are not mutually exclusive. If he is, maybe he's not even comfortable with himself, let alone being filmed in this experience. Idk, I can't read the man's mind and feelings, his father isn't doing him any favors though.

The only time Henry been excited so far is when he was talking bout Northern VA...yo legit think it’s an exotic poppin travel destination, never thought I would see that in my life :lol: ...I been telling y’all he got some type of social anxiety or behavior disorder his interactions with EVERYBOODY is off/different, very Interesting choice by him to sign up for this show and all the cameras

And Miles def the type of dude to try to wife every chick he talks to, probly start texting a joint and tells everybody that’s his new “girl” :lol: ...Yo already smitten with shorty and she ain’t even trying or done anything interesting, sexy or cool yet :lol:

Woody is the MVP so far
Got in good with the gay dads ✅
Talked about how he used therapy to work through his mental health issues✅
Made sure he had consent before going in for the kiss ✅

His only slip up was admitting to cheating. He shoulda just kept it at "my other relationships just didn't work out"

They are not mutually exclusive. If he is, maybe he's not even comfortable with himself, let alone being filmed in this experience. Idk, I can't read the man's mind and feelings, his father isn't doing him any favors though.
That's why I say it isn't an excuse.

The way he acts don't got anything to do with being gay.

Woody is the MVP so far

His only slip up was admitting to cheating. He shoulda just kept it at "my other relationships just didn't work out"
Surprisingly Amani’s biological dad ain’t gay cause the step mother was at the brunch :lol:

That's why I say it isn't an excuse.

The way he acts don't got anything to do with being gay.

Very true. But his energy seems to be fine with his friends. They seem very outgoing, and he seems like the polar opposite of their personalities when interacting with people who are not in his friend group. Makes me wonder how are they even friends with him in the first place? His friends seem to have had more conversation for Christina at the wedding than him. Maybe editing cut it that way, idk, but so far what we've seen, he seems very disinterested in her. He's not even attracted to her. She was waiting for him to tell her she looks beautiful at the wedding, and it was like getting blood from a stone 😂. They are painful to watch and I'm booking this as the first failure lol.

Very true. But his energy seems to be fine with his friends. They seem very outgoing, and he seems like the polar opposite of their personalities when interacting with people who are not in his friend group. Makes me wonder how are they even friends with him in the first place? His friends seem to have had more conversation for Christina at the wedding than him. Maybe editing cut it that way, idk, but so far what we've seen, he seems very disinterested in her. He's not even attracted to her. She was waiting for him to tell her she looks beautiful at the wedding, and it was like getting blood from a stone 😂. They are painful to watch and I'm booking this as the first failure lol.
Oh I definitely don't see them working unless he changes and shows he has a personality.

I feel like he's just as boring and awkward with his friends its just they love to hear themselves speak and hear him agree with them. Never any moments to get his opinion and he doesn't have one anyway.

I gotta assume he was the last choice among some terrible last picks to match for the 5th couple.

Miles a good dude....but that ***** corny as a mug :lol:. The “black boy joy” and selfies were OD.

Amani seem cool as ****. I wonder what her “issue” is. She seem real calming and easy to be around.
Woody too when they came into Miles and Karen room. Dude did a video selfie of the group while Karen was on the bed feeling groggy :lol:

Henry’s dad has an extremely strong white New Orleans accent. Adds an extra touch to his personality. Dude is comedy.

Woody is the MVP so far

Makes sense that he would be the MVP tbh. Think about it, we mentioned that best case scenario which is that this could be the perfect platform for Woodrow to become Reality TV Star. However, worst case scenario, he can boost his profile as a "good guy" and open up doors to a boatload of new yambs.

So far, this is looking like a WIn-WIn for Woodrow no matter what.

I keep telling ya'll there have been interracial marriages on here. IDK why ya'll are so pressed to see what I'm assuming is a black man with whoever.

I forgot Miles was 26 but I still gave a side eye when he said 10 monogamous relationships cuz even at 30 plus thats a lot.

Ya'll have me weak saying both Amani's dads are gay cuz she has a stepmom so that would mean her dad remarried a woman. :rofl: Both her parents remarried the opposite sex. :lol:

I don't see how Christina is gonna make it through this but I also wonder if this is editing in some way. They always do weird editing and we find out later it wasn't as bad as it looked or way worse. He's so hard to watch I couldn't imagine experiencing it in person.

I'm ready to skip to the fighting and the bull**** I keep forgetting this comes on on Wednesdays. Did it use to come on Tuesdays?

Pray for Miles Henry
francis.png

I can't handle that ****ing music they play anytime he speaks

Everything is cringe

Christina is def. one of those "Wanderlust" Tinder types doe
mjlit2.png
she checked out

Woody counting down them notches to the belt like its the center of a tootsie pop
pachah1.png

...they def. Smashing first

Speaking of chasity belts. Miles ain't seeing anything in that vicinity anytime soon

1*y64Z8JnfqQGv-sgS3PZdYg.png

Bennett's family makes Amelia and hers seem...more sane. His pops looked like how tf did I end up here
dwill.png

That pop. control comment and Amelia's brother looking high af talking about ring pops and diamonds
skip1.png

We going 3 for 5...Experts def. Rigged Bennett and Amelia to juke the stats

198rl8dakte51.jpg

I swear there's more f'ery off the show than on these days
mjlol.png

Back
Top Bottom