💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Man, I talked about Miles missing opportunities but you know Henry had to top that.

Taking your girl to golf? Perfect opportunity to catch dubs and be all up in that backside. Would've had bent over 90% of the time just practicing her swing. But no fam made that boring and dry like everything else.
That man different, yo had his wife name saved as “MAFS” in the phone :lol:

People with mental health issues, ADD or maybe on the spectrum all deserve a chance at love and marriage...but maybe not in this kind of situation?

At least Miles seems to be proactive in his wellness but man take care of self first

Woody predictable af with that grabbing long hair comment
pachah1.png

Miles goofy but man Karen with those mixed signals. She dont know what she wants either. They have moments of great communication then some slips

Chore Draft
QbadP.png
Dead *** doe, Amelia and Bennett were lovers in three different dimensions and in 10 previous lives. Rigged

They're too damn in sync

Olivia, Brett, Henry and WunderlusTina had nothing this episode. Snoozefest
yawn3.png

Ofcourse Jamie and Liz got corona :lol: Last ep they visited in-laws and sitting at the same table as they got their positive results.

Thought they were safe with an early test when they got back home.

Last edited:
What odds y’all got at this point? ...I’m still going 2/5, but have no idea bout Karen n Miles...Yo is a simp and shorty be all over the place with her feelings so who knows

Ofcourse Jamie and Liz got corona :lol: Last ep they visited in-laws and sitting at the same table as they got their positive results.

Thought they were safe with an early test when they got back home.
Don’t forget they visited Greg and Deonna :smh:

What odds y’all got at this point? ...I’m still going 2/5, but have no idea bout Karen n Miles...Yo is a simp and shorty be all over the place with her feelings so who knows
Pretty much in the same boat. :lol:

I’m with y’all on the two but you’re still giving Miles and Karen a chance? Im feeling its going to be a scenario where she says he was a nice guy and meant well but he’s just not for her.

Also surprised no mention of him putting sex on the calendar. He totally fumbled that situation. Had her saying she didn’t feel safe in the previews. I don’t think that alone will do him in but she’ll use him forcing intimacy as a reason to move on.

I get how Karen felt about that but in the moment in general I felt it wasn't a big deal to even post about.

Ofcourse with her though with how far they are in the relationship it was the wrong move especially trying to do it in a playful way.

Watching Couple's Cam now. :rofl: @ Jephte lil bro saying he giving his niece water for her bday.

:rofl: :rofl: @ Bobby making a Thanksgiving dinner in the middle of summer while on a diet for Danielle's pregnancy cravings.

Last edited:
Liz wanted to go home that bad and this happens :smh:

I know deep inside Jamie was HOT
They are purposely not filming everything. Its real different when the couple's are in charge of filming.

I think only Jephte and Shawniece have kept it real by documenting their arguments especially in quarantine. Like they in an argument and then pull out the cams for it.

Keith and Kristine aint doing that :lol: Jamie def not.

Last edited:
I’m with y’all on the two but you’re still giving Miles and Karen a chance? Im feeling its going to be a scenario where she says he was a nice guy and meant well but he’s just not for her.

Also surprised no mention of him putting sex on the calendar. He totally fumbled that situation. Had her saying she didn’t feel safe in the previews. I don’t think that alone will do him in but she’ll use him forcing intimacy as a reason to move on.
I do think it was him not reading the room too well but I didn't put too much stock into it because he has came off pretty respectful of her space up until now (and don't think he pulled a Michael with an off camera threat :lol: :smh: ). Karen has been cut deep from a previous situation so I can understand her reaction but she decided to do the show. I'm not sure what she expected, you're going to have to take that leap if you want to see if it works or not.

Miles def. a ppl pleaser but I'm not sure how else you respond to someone so reserved.

I still think they got a shot cause they have moments of good communication. That could be friendzone'd communication but maybe not :lol:

I do think it was him not reading the room too well but I didn't put too much stock into it because he has came off pretty respectful of her space up until now (and don't think he pulled a Michael with an off camera threat :lol: :smh: ). Karen has been cut deep from a previous situation so I can understand her reaction but she decided to do the show. I'm not sure what she expected, you're going to have to take that leap if you want to see if it works or not.

Miles def. a ppl pleaser but I'm not sure how else you respond to someone so reserved.

I still think they got a shot cause they have moments of good communication. That could be friendzone'd communication but maybe not :lol:

Thats definitely valid and somewhat to your point, I don’t think Karen, and Henry for that matter, are built for this show. You’re taking a leap of faith and marrying a stranger. A lot of people spend years together dating and months (if not years as well :lol: ) engaged before tying the knot. You literally decided to fast forward all that and you’re talmbout some taking it slow in the marriage. FOH.

I get there’s an 8-week trial period but like Pastor Cal said in a previous season; this isn’t Dating At First Sight. That’s how Karen and Henry are treating it IMO which is why I can’t see Karen/Miles working in the end. They do have moments but given her past trauma and the speed at which they’re moving, I don’t think there’s anyway she will have conclusive enough evidence to say yes. I can literally hear her saying “I need more time” in my head :lol:

Bennett GTD! :pimp: its so weird for me to think how they got it in. Like did Amelia throw that thang back? :lol: Bennett keeps it real answering questions. When they was at the park, Bennett said **** all that “I wouldn’t trade u for anything in this world” talk. If it comes down to it, I’m trading ya :lol:

Brett that dude that can’t shut the sarcastic meter off. Not every situation is a funny situation. Olivia was frustrated that entire conversation. It’s clear he’s still feels some type of way about her making more and rating the marriage a 7.

My man Woodrow already in love. But he shouldn’t expect Amani to feel that way, at least not right now. Him thinking she said burger :lol:. ***** was talking about sopping her up :lol: Amani like what this ***** say, I said burka :lol:

Miles slow down on the sex talk man. It’s gonna turn her off more and more. Yea she’s your wife but y’all known each other for what 2-3 weeks now? It’s gonna happen man. But I know it’s hard not thinking about how u gonna tear Karen’s bubble *** up :evil: He did fumble a few kissing opportunities tho.

Christina and Henry, I wish em well but I’m not interested in their journey.

I obviously know who stays married on decision day but watching it play out, u know who stay or leave.

Oh and congrats to Greg and Deonna, their expecting :pimp:

Shoutout Bennett and Woody putting in quality work. I think they stay together, the other 3 are a toss up. I'm wondering when/how they will show them quarantined together b/c I'm curious how that will impact the 2 couples that are progressing well, Miles/Karen and the other 2 fillers.

Amelia and Bennett are kindred spirits. I'm telling you they rigged this ****...Amelia and Bennet probably been dating for years and Producers were scared to drop below the mendoza line on their match success.
pachah1.png

The sequence of Christina asking the producer a list of questions, and Henry just enjoying his meal with a salmon bone on his chin was high class comedy
laff.gif

That match was easy to make, you don't even have to get deep into it. Just look at them, anyone would be like yup those two weirdos look like they can vibe :lol:

As for Henry and Chrissy, that train wreck is hard to watch. I don't even see what the "experts" saw in them to make that match. And how in the hell did that bone or whatever get on Henry's chin :rofl:Ol girl is catching a fit and this dude is just eating his food not a care in the world with food on his chin. That was hilarious.

I think he might have aspergers

I'm all in on Henry being autistic.

I don't think it's autism, what person with Aspergers or anyone on the spectrum would even entertain the idea of being forced into a situation like MAFS? That is way out of their comfort zone, and far too much stimuli for them to handle. We would have seen a response to all that pressure by now, indicating that he was on the spectrum. No eye contact isn't the only sign of autism. He could just be that shy, or uncomfortable.

Personally, I think he's not attracted to her at all, and he's rethinking why he did this in the first place. He could be that boring too. Lets not act like there aren't adults out there who are socially awkward, weird as ****, and just plain boring. It just so happens that Henry is all three, lol.

How the heck is Brett going on all those dates and spending only $125 per month? How Sway?

He's definitely going dutch :rofl:

Last edited:
A chick like Karen would get on my nerves. Miles does need to chill but when is enough enough :lol:

Shortie probably still be reminiscing about her ex man that did her wrong going through his social media pages.

I called it early on. Karen is one of those women who's going to end up alone forever, complaining about how they're no good men out there when I show literally matched her with a loving, respectful, patient guy. She wants Master P with a master's degree. She wants a hypermasculine dude with "edge" to him but also wants him to have a six-figure job, respectful and won't cheat. Good luck with that 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1600040484566.jpg
    FB_IMG_1600040484566.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom