💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
It sucks that Karen's attitude sucks so much. She's cute and has a nice body. Too bad your boy Miles will never see it

^^Karen’s attitude makes her a lot less attractive ...She ain’t THAT bad to be putting up with her bs, hell no :lol: ...Miles still too soft tho, let’s shorty get away wit a lot you gotta check that type of chick from time to time

Like 3 of these joints said they were surprised at all the regular day to day **** and grunt work goes into a marriage...Chicks out here really think it’s a “fairy tale” ?? They too old for that :lol:

Bennett better get used to being a house husband cuz shorty making it clear she NOT doing any real chores at all :lol: ...N Henry still running out the clock, yo In the same boat as Miles when it comes to lack of intimacy except he wants no parts of his wife :lol:

Shout out to woody and Amani for holding it down as usual...She got a wild variance in make up vs no make up look tho :lol: :smh:

Why did Miles apologize to Karen? Clearly they were joking around. **** was harmless. Karen saying she felt unsafe was a big accusation. She’s weird with her intentions in what she wants in a man. It’s all over the place.

I’m all for spanking a child but I understand the views of those who weren’t spanked. I guess it depends. Sometimes u gotta give a lil thump to the hands :lol:

Amelia does no type of cleaning :lol: I can tell she was getting annoyed when Bennett was asking her what annoyed her and him. Amelia doesn’t look like the type to have those conversations. Everything is all roses in her world. I always tell my lady **** that annoys me cause I don’t want it to get to the point I hold it in and go off.

I dislike Brett. Dude is a buzz kill.

Henry is not that into Christina. When he said she was sexy, I was like huh? Where? :lol:

Watching Amelia struggle with cleaning the pot. I didn't see one sud
scust.png

Yes Amelia, wash outside of the glass!
pachah1.png

Karen really left the spot over that comment? Holy Snikes Batman.

"I like to snuggle...with...things..not...ppl"..ok Karen
comeon.png

I know it might be an edit but the preview of Viviana bae asking if taking sex off the table and Karen with a hard head nod lmao...like I said its probably an slick edit...or not

Bennett the goat wing man...and did he have the Rona?

Bennett's friends are special man but the song getting added to the spotify Playlist tbh
9zy7x0_th (2).png

What was Miles and Woody's barber rocking b
dame2.png

Got damn Henry a straight shooter. Fam said I'm dunzo :lol:

But him at the end of the episode makes me believes he's a tad bit different away from cameras doe....still reserved but definitely more expressive

This man Brett is an *******. I get it, something may not be your thing...voice your opinion but you dont gotta be a prick about it and essentially make everyone feels awkward af. Like fam

Reviews and thoughts on this weeks episode were A1 as always.
Master Zik Master Zik highlighted two things - Henry is the scumbag that we thought Brett was and Brett is just a straight up *******. Henry is just showing up and going through the motions for the bag while Christina is actually trying to make things work. Not only is he putting her through the ringer but he’s even doing grimey little things like talking bad about her to other cast members...without even bringing it up to her. Foul.

Brett on the other hand, you can just tell he was ****ted on before in life so he uses whatever little edge he can find to hold himself above other people (homeowner vs renter, budgeter vs. No budget, “this isn’t trivia”, etc.) I hope his BA gets checked this season but Olivia is too nice and It’s probably not worth it to the other couples.

I 100% understand where Amelia is coming from with the household. She’s going to be making bank and putting in heavy hours so she’s not trying to sweep or do dishes in her off-time. Problem is, Bennett doesn’t care about money like that. $25K or $250K, he doesn’t give a damn what she makes. He’d live comfortably regardless :lol: They need to sit down and have a conversation about responsibilities, roles and goals moving forward.

Miles best bet at this point is to just ride out the marriage and use the TV time to appear as a patient, understanding and supportive partner in preparation for the yamb he dates after the show. I wouldn’t touch Karen with a 10ft pole after this show.

Woody and Amani :smokin

Back
Top Bottom