💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Well the news i was gonna break got posted on that same ig page anyway. You guys can go ahead and read it if you want.

“Taylor and Brandon’s marriage is one of the most combustible we’ve ever seen,” says a source close to the exes. “They have the most intense love-hate relationship. Right now it’s hate, but I wouldn’t be surprised if next week it comes back to love.”

giphy.gif

I need visuals for this kind of f'ery
mjlol.png

Taylor on the unfiltered episode looking at Derek like why didnt the experts pair me with this ***** instead
mjcry1.png

Edit:

Zach comes off as a whole scammer
sabu.png

Mindy's walk in was depressing. I can think my daughter was crazy and stupid af to do this but I ain't letting her do that solo
francis.png

Rebel Wilson was ready af..she's def. a good time
mjlit2.png

Has two brides ever ran into each other on their wedding day? This show don't play with the consolidating
dead.png

Last edited:
I'm reading Taylor was a last min fill in...Wasn't vetted like everyone else.. Ready for the shenanigans.

I'm reading Taylor was a last min fill in...Wasn't vetted like everyone else.. Ready for the shenanigans.
Yea I heard her and 2 others was last min fill in’s

I think I know who the other two are but I’ll keep it to myself.

Julianna from 90 Day Fiancé is a dimepiece. Need to get me a Brasilian one and a Colombian one.
She really is man. Probably the finest foreign they ever had on the show and I don’t eem like petit women like that. But she’s stunning.

We blending now? Don't mind if I do :lol: . I think Julianna's edited TV personality makes her that much more attractive. Who knows what she is really like? To me, she sometimes looks like a mouse...but a pretty mouse. I digress...I just don't like the editing, it's crazy.

Me and the lady watch all these shows religiously...MAFS, 90 day fiancé, 60 days in, Love after Lock up, etc.

What is love after lock up like? It looked love & hip hopish, so me and shorty didn't bother. As for 90 day, that is our show we watch every sunday along with pillow talk :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom