💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Michael be lying, Michael be lying! U can tell he lied about his job situation with all that splainin’. Knowing damn well he didn’t get the job. Now he about to lie about being a yoga teacher. I can’t deal :lol:

Katie is an idiot. Why is it a red flag if a ***** haven’t been in love at 26? Hell, I didn’t find love until I was 32. Same with Jessica. So what if it takes him time to be love someone. Just cause u find love in a short amount of time, doesn’t mean EVERYONE has to.

Politican Zach STAY talking in circles, even with the most simplest of questions. I know how that can be aggravating.

Taylor knew what she was doing posting that video. I found it funny Mike and Meka trying to help Taylor and Brandon with their situation when they ain’t figured out theirs. They the last folks I would want relationship advice from. Taylor gotta lay off the social media tho. That will be an issue as the marriage continues. Brandon walking out with the protein powder was hilarious. Dude skips arm days.

How do you lie about being a yoga teacher? Did he think she would never want to see his skills? It takes a long time to be good at yoga then train to be an instructor.

Again mike had never seen a marriage up close and does what he’s seen on Cosby show or some ****.

In the real world most women would run from a man who said they loved them in 8 weeks so why is it so necessary to hear now? Long as the relationship is progressing and constantly building a year isn’t too crazy in my opinion. Katie was in love with someone else up until her husband walked down the aisle she should really chill.

Love is Blind is ridiculous :lol:

:rofl: @ after matching and getting engaged you get to see your partner and they force you to get married anyway.

They really tried to remix Married At First Sight.

Last edited:
Me and the fiancé got thru watching Love is Blind this past Thursday. The show has their fair share of comedy and drama. Found out a few things about the show after the fact.

I absolutely hate when influencers and actors are on these shows. I’m not saying they can’t find love but to me it’s not authentic. That’s why I watch these shows for drama cause them finding “love” is laughable at this point.

Me and the fiancé got thru watching Love is Blind this past Thursday. The show has their fair share of comedy and drama. Found out a few things about the show after the fact.

I absolutely hate when influencers and actors are on these shows. I’m not saying they can’t find love but to me it’s not authentic. That’s why I watch these shows for drama cause them finding “love” is laughable at this point.
Tell me more

Who? :nerd:

I just rewatched S9.... Man... This cycle was hilarious. Elizabeth def has something wrong with her that her family was hiding. Her relationship with her father still makes me uncomfortable.

Deonna STILL annoys me

Brandon played the victim and unbothered role real well during the meeting with Dr. Pepper.

He takes zero accountability. I’m surprised Taylor even wanna put up with him.

Back
Top Bottom