đź’’ Married At First Sight đź‘°: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Katie smug man. She ain’t eem fly. Derek deserves better than her toxic ***.

Why the reunion months later and Taylor still rocking that same wig? :lol: I don’t believe her and Brandon’s story of what happened anyways.

All the women getting that “ten” tat on some sisterhood **** is silly.

All that and Katie ended up going on a date with Zach! Goofy *** **** right there.

Also the fact that they brought out Mindy's Asian friend was hilarious to me. She hated Zach from the jump so she couldn't wait to get on the show to further smear his name.

The worst thing you can do is go on this show if you ultimately end up getting divorced. Most of these people are pretty much undateable at this point. Does anyone think Michael, Katie, Brandon, Taylor or Meka improved their future dating prospects? I certainly don't. I didn't include Zach on this list because of his looks and Derek because Katie was a awful. Michael needs counseling to stop lying, Katie is a SCUMBAG, Brandon is a divo and needs to get on anxiety meds NOW, Taylor is a phony and a fake person that does everything for da Gram and Meka has a very annoying personality.

Some simp will serve Taylor eventually/she'll settle.

Meka got a chance. I think she just need a ***** to bark on her and out-argue her for once and then break her off with the angry sex to put her in her place.

Zack is good looking enough to survive but a lot of smarter more self aware chicks will not waste their time on him :lol:

I'll feel sorry for whoever gets with Mike or Katie.

Some simp will serve Taylor eventually/she'll settle.

Meka got a chance. I think she just need a ***** to bark on her and out-argue her for once and then break her off with the angry sex to put her in her place.

Zack is good looking enough to survive but a lot of smarter more self aware chicks will not waste their time on him :lol:

I'll feel sorry for whoever gets with Mike or Katie.

Katie's attitude makes her extremely unattractive. She legit got jealous of Derek because he's a good guy that the other ladies thought was a good guy. That woo her nonsense was bogus. Katie is worse than Molly.

The worst thing you can do is go on this show if you ultimately end up getting divorced. Most of these people are pretty much undateable at this point. Does anyone think Michael, Katie, Brandon, Taylor or Meka improved their future dating prospects? I certainly don't. I didn't include Zach on this list because of his looks and Derek because Katie was a awful. Michael needs counseling to stop lying, Katie is a SCUMBAG, Brandon is a divo and needs to get on anxiety meds NOW, Taylor is a phony and a fake person that does everything for da Gram and Meka has a very annoying personality.

You can go on this show and come out with better dating prospects if you don't act like an idiot or be a scumbag while you're on the show. Derek put effort into his marriage and didn't work out but he still looks like a great guy. Meka gets a pass from me. She was harsh and quick to anger at times but I would be very angry too if my spouse were constantly lying.
Same thing for Keith last season, things didn't work out with him and Iris but no one thinks he's a bad guy.

The people who would be undateable after being on the show were undateable before the show. The only difference is now millions of people know about their problems.

Last edited:
You can go on this show and come out with better dating prospects if you don't act like an idiot or be a scumbag while you're on the show. Derek put effort into his marriage and didn't work out but he still looks like a great guy. Meka gets a pass from me. She was harsh and quick to anger at times but I would be very angry too if my spouse were constantly lying.
Same thing for Keith last season, things didn't work out with him and Iris but no one thinks he's a bad guy.

The people who would be undateable after being on the show were undateable before the show. The only difference is now millions of people know about their problems.

Meka was always getting into everyone's business and had way too much to say. Mike was a liar but to be honest, Meka seemed very immature and at times clowning.

Things are getting spicy fellas. I started following the cast members on Instagram and folks are going in on Katie. Things got so bad Derek and Mindy encouraged people to stop cyber bulling Katie. Derek also said he wasn't trying to smash Katie because she went off birth control one week after the honeymoon.

Things are getting spicy fellas. I started following the cast members on Instagram and folks are going in on Katie. Things got so bad Derek and Mindy encouraged people to stop cyber bulling Katie. Derek also said he wasn't trying to smash Katie because she went off birth control one week after the honeymoon.
I saw Derek's IG Story of him tossing the ring...f'ery everywhere :lol:

Ya'll see the promo for the Where are they now? Dr. Jessica bike
ohhh.png

Apparently Katie's brother threatened to put hands on Derek if he catches him in these streets for the cyber bullying

I don't even remember her brother on the show :lol:

Such a fool if he can't see what kind of scumbag his sis is.

Back
Top Bottom