💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I don't think Sam is over Neil. She realized she ****ed up big time. Just seeing her emotional reaction to him tells me all I need to know. Crazy, I just finised S3 last week too.

This dude Kevin lying. There were no sparks between Bobby and Danielle.

They were so boring and just got along well.

Its still odd to me how well they worked out. Like I get Austin and Jessica with their dorky love but them something always seems off. Even now with them talking about how Danielle almost died. It's like two barely convincing robots.

Last edited:
I feel bad for Bobby, I think Danielle is horrible. She made him sell his house and move closer to her job...only to be a stay at home mom now. What the hell man? Bobby a lowkey simp. AND she had over 15K in debt.
Don't feel bad for him, he was bending over from jump and got what he wanted. I waited all szn for him to snap and he never broke :lol:

Elizabeth is comedy man. Top 5 quotables

Matt is the ultimate grifter. The slickback makes him look like he sells Amway Pyramid Schemes

Molly was trash. Props to Jon swooping in on Dr. Jessica

Jephte knows and repeatedly insinuates their daughter is the only thing keeping them together. He always comes off as if he has nothing there for Cryniece

Last edited:
Yooooo this guy Ed on 90 Day is TOO MUCH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

20200405_233130.jpg

After constantly getting tagged with all these videos from this episode, I finally saw the whole thing and it's so full of :lol:, but it's also real life. From random "cousins" always hitting me up on FB for money, to growing up in those same conditions before coming to the US, it's kinda crazy to see someone go from comfortable living in the US to going to that kind of place.

I actually was on Ed's side with how he was cautious with Rose and her sister as she was fairly shady. I think I saw someone put Rose's side of the story up too but I don't think I'm that invested to even watch it. But yo, Ed's daughter tho:evil:

I feel bad for Bobby, I think Danielle is horrible. She made him sell his house and move closer to her job...only to be a stay at home mom now. What the hell man? Bobby a lowkey simp. AND she had over 15K in debt.

I follow Bobby on IG, mans is perfectly happy. :lol: :lol: He was all in on providing and making her happy from jump and she looks to have accepted being stay at home mom on top of they both look boring as **** so it works.

I really don't understand Matt's angle. If it's true that Amber has tried to get him to sign the papers for months, then he's a scumbag. Why does he need his attorneys to look at the divorce paperwork? If it's a no contest divorce, any lay person can read that and sign it. They even have a notary there to make it easier for both of them.

I'm surprised that the lifetime production crew doesn't provide them with the paperwork and a notary on decision day. It would make the divorce process a lot easier and save people like Amber from situations like this.

The "I'm going to go hang out with an IG model" line had me rolling. He really doesn't give a f***. You know he's lying to these girls, all he tells them is that he's a pro basketball player. If they don't know he's been playing in Yugoslavia making $75k for the last decade

I'm surprised that the lifetime production crew doesn't provide them with the paperwork and a notary on decision day. It would make the divorce process a lot easier and save people like Amber from situations like this.
Sometimes couples who decide to split don't get divorced but annulments.

I know for some women that means a lot, personally and legally.

I would be shocked if Matt’s douchbagerry can be topped during the entirety of MAFS :lol:

I sure hope it is. I never thought anyone would top Ryan D, then we got Lucas. I never thought Lucas would be surpasses but then Matthew rolled through. Only thing that kept Matthew in the top spot was that Zach didn't sleep with Mindy's friend.

Crossfit aka Zackary deserves our respect and admiration for changing the game forever. They will probably require couples to move in together to secure the bag. He took Matthew's example and upped the stakes. The only thing I wish was that Brandon would get to put paws on production.

Sometimes couples who decide to split don't get divorced but annulments.

I know for some women that means a lot, personally and legally.

I don't think they're allowed to get an annulment, I heard Pastor Cal say that. I think they have to be married for year for that to happen. Forreal, I don't know what Matt's angle is about not signing anything if he was never interested from jump.

I think Michael and Brandon both filed for annulment already. Brandon did for sure in January
dead.png

Edit: also that situation with Danielle's pregnancy was crazy
mjcry1.png

Last edited:
Bobby settled for Danielle but if he's happy he's happy but I still remember her roasting her own family for being Libbies but didn't want to be a stay at home but now is a stay at home. Fellas, Neal is that dude, Sam said he wasn't a man on their honeymoon and he never forgot. Neal hates David with a passion. Those two used to go back and forth on twitter when David was on Second Chances. Neal and David hopefully will exchange hands in the future.

Back
Top Bottom