💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Lifetime knows they have a hit on their hands.

This is actually significant. The current season was the last one under contract and the previous deal was only for two seasons so they're committed :wow: Lifetime releases two seasons each year (Winter/Spring and Summer/Fall) so they needed to get this done for their typical January 1st release date in 2021. Also let's me know they found a way to make a hit in Season 11 despite the pandemic :pimp:

Furthermore, MAFS: Unmatachables has LIMITLESS potential. In the newly announced Unmatchables, experts Pastor Calvin Roberson and Dr. Viviana Coles will work with previously unmatched singles they've encountered over the seasons. In each self-contained episode, they'll mentor two singles who have been unlucky in the romance department, and help with physical and personal transformations before sending them out on a date to see if sparks fly.

Need Michael, Lucas, Matthew, Zach, Taylor and Brandon back. This is incentive to go back and watch other seasons now :lol:

This is actually significant. The current season was the last one under contract and the previous deal was only for two seasons so they're committed :wow: Lifetime releases two seasons each year (Winter/Spring and Summer/Fall) so they needed to get this done for their typical January 1st release date in 2021. Also let's me know they found a way to make a hit in Season 11 despite the pandemic :pimp:

Furthermore, MAFS: Unmatachables has LIMITLESS potential. In the newly announced Unmatchables, experts Pastor Calvin Roberson and Dr. Viviana Coles will work with previously unmatched singles they've encountered over the seasons. In each self-contained episode, they'll mentor two singles who have been unlucky in the romance department, and help with physical and personal transformations before sending them out on a date to see if sparks fly.

Need Michael, Lucas, Matthew, Zach, Taylor and Brandon back. This is incentive to go back and watch other seasons now :lol:

I need to see Iris and Mia's lying, criminal behind too. Show has alot of potential

Cot damn, 6!

This commitment shows s12 and s13 provably got the ok based off how successful these covid series have been.

Unmatched sounds more like contestants they passed on that they'll try to help out than matching ppl they did match and then had a divorced.

Unmatched sounds more like contestants they passed on that they'll try to help out than matching ppl they did match and then had a divorced.

Bro - not gonna lie. I was so hyped about the long term deal that I wasn’t thinking (or reading) straight :lol: That sounds right. I still think there’s plenty of opportunity for lulz.

I want them to bring back MAFS: Second Chances. That was my jam!

Second Chances, eh? What is this? Put a Youngblood on :nerd:

Bro - not gonna lie. I was so hyped about the long term deal that I wasn’t thinking (or reading) straight :lol: That sounds right. I still think there’s plenty of opportunity for lulz.

Second Chances, eh? What is this? Put a Youngblood on :nerd:

It was a spin-off show where they took two of the leads from the Atlanta season whose marriages didn't work out and had a bachelor style dating show where they each had 20+ suitors.

I remember Pastor Cal spoke on them trying..at least with black and white couples

In regards to marrying an interracial couple, they’ve repeatedly but haven’t been able to do so because some who audition are more enthusiastic about the idea than others.

“As far as interracial, I would love to see an interracial couple,” said the Pastor. “We tried every season to do that. It’s very difficult because when it comes to Black men and white women, we can find Black men who want white women, we can’t find as many white women who want Black men.”

I'm surprised they didn't hook Amber up with one instead of Matt :lol:

I remember Pastor Cal spoke on them trying..at least with black and white couples

I'm surprised they didn't hook Amber up with one instead of Matt :lol:

I can MAYBE understand Charlotte or NOLA...But Pastor Cal is really trying to tell me they couldn’t find white women who wanted black men in Philadelphia or Washington, DC?
50D85836-BE8E-497C-BBB0-C1A8454FC5EE.gif

I can MAYBE understand Charlotte or NOLA...But Pastor Cal is really trying to tell me they couldn’t find white women who wanted black men in Philadelphia or Washington, DC?
50D85836-BE8E-497C-BBB0-C1A8454FC5EE.gif
Keep in mind they also have to meet the other requirements :lol:

Like you might want a black guy but you extra suspect in every other area that if they cast them it would look wild crazy.

Yooo don't forget that right after MAFS they have the first episode of that show "Marrying Millions". I set the series record for that too :lol: I didn't realize this was actually the second season

Back
Top Bottom