💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Molly is off that Molly and some other ****. Bennett somehow is the most tame one in his family

Christina turned into Brett when they looked at the wedding photos. Good lord
dead.png

Her gay friend reminds me the the gay friend from Girls...You're uninsurable sabu.png

I fast forwarded a ton of **** on this episode...especially most of the wedding photo stuff. I get it doe

I noticed the they edited Covid to be downplayed this episode it unfortunately turns up the next one. Sink or swim time
francis.png

Master Zik Master Zik that bingo sheet was hitting tonight
pachah1.png

Watching Brett and Olivia is exhausting breh and brehettes. I def. sided with Olivia mostly with the two sided camera stuff. Brett has to try and win every battle when each one isn't worth it

Last edited:
I see they trying to set it up to imply the quarantine messes up these relationships but I aint believing it for Woody and Amani or Bennet and Amelia.

Good luck to the rest. I know Miles will be going through it while probably initially thinking it'll be great to spend more time with Karen :lol:

I see they trying to set it up to imply the quarantine messes up these relationships but I aint believing it for Woody and Amani or Bennet and Amelia.

Good luck to the rest. I know Miles will be going through it while probably initially thinking it'll be great to spend more time with Karen :lol:

The producers def be doing mad, out of context misdirections in the previews :lol:

Miles girl don’t want no soft dude. He could’ve been got the doonies if he had a lil edge to him.
Think she gon keep yo around tho...Alotta chicks don’t let go of a dude they know they got total control over, and we know Miles ain’t saying no or standing up for nothin when it comes to shorty :lol: :smh:

The man don’t know or respect his value, hate to see it

Woodrow spending habits is insane. $150 a week date nights? $500-1000 on clothes a month? Talking bout he can come out the store with a pair of jeans and shirt for $500....the ****? :lol: I can tell by his wardrobe he’s into that gaudy designer ****. Funny thing is him going to buy some Diamond earrings for Amani for heir one month anniversary. The honeymoon stage is hilarious. I wonder how long that will last. I can’t be doing that sweet gifts, wining and dining all the time. Amani singing “anniversary”
Iam not pocket watching but during that scene I was definitely like....
1601758341477.gif

Karen is trash. Why come on the show if you're not willing to expand your horizons and try something different? She wants some ultra-masculine, alpha male. How did that work out for you last time? 🤣
She wants him to be himself but when he is it's not what she wants...like cmon :lol: :smh:

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't

I'mma post this until the end, Karen is trash

She the kind of woman that accepts cheating and lies and excuses it. If you gotta ask a good dude when am I going to see the real you? You don't know a good man if he Bruce Lee kicked you in the nose lol

Back
Top Bottom