💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Yeah, I didn't like the way Henry called that out. Those were clear creeping signs :lol:

Mans stayed up until 1am and then said **** it.

EDIT

OH SNAP!

Christina try to turn the tables on Henry and accuse him of being a Luke!

Now she's pulling the "You're gay and you're cheating" card to deflect from her cheating. Christina is awful but Henry isn't much better. If he really felt that she was being deceptive, why hold on to it and not talk to her about it for several months?

Yeah Henry similar to Brett and has made up his mind.

He would've been questioned Christina like she said about her living situation and those inconsistencies if he cared. We saw Meka do that all last season.

He just made note of it in his mind for reasons why he's ready to divorce. He was mad vague about the re-commitment question cuz he only sticking around for that full season check.

Brett said no thanks **** the check and Henry said no thanks but let us get the bag at least pls?

The bomb dropped at the end
dead.png

Amelia and Bennett's feet looked clean today
ooh.png

Good to see Bemelia and Woomani still trucking along. Producers try their hardest to set up some "f'ery" in the next episodes, naw aint fooling me with that ****.

Pray For Miles. Brett and Olivia hated each other and showed more affection than Karen does

Last edited:
Warped pic or not Christina is just not a good looking woman. No amount of surgeries can save her. She must’ve been off her meds trying to deflect with them crocodile tears when Henry brought up her inconsistencies. Then took it further calling Henry gay. Going for a walk in her brunch outfit and not coming back until 3am. She so slimey.

I don’t get Karen. She’s not attracted to good men. She’s probably use to ****** cheating on her and not knowing how to act if a good man is in front of them.

Brett done checked out. The end.

I thought Woody and Amani’s argument about the DMs would be bigger. I’m glad it wasn’t. If it was before y’all met, it shouldn’t be an issue. But yea Amani definitely gonna announce she’s pregnant during the reunion :lol:

Yeah I do be wondering if that's how he normally is or he just acting that way due to being nervous and friendzoned still trying to get in a comfortable space with her.

I would never call no chick I want to smash "sis" :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah i do be wondering if that's how he normally he is or he just acting that way due to being nervous and friendzoned still trying to get in a comfortable space with her.

I would never call no chick I want to smash "sis" :lol:
That’s probly how yo was talking on IG when she seen it and said he too soft for her :lol:

I don’t get Karen. She’s not attracted to good men. She’s probably use to ****** cheating on her and not knowing how to act if a good man is in front of them.
She said she's been in two relationships? And one was a trainwreck. Like I said she has a real surface level thought of what masculinity is and how it should look.

For someone who brought up age/maturity she seems a few steps behind Miles on emotional maturity imo

Doesn’t Bennett work in theater? He better follow that nice strange doctor girl who loves his equally strange ***. Ain’t gonna be much theater left post covid. Amelia looks really good with the haircut.

do they get paid extra to stay married longer?

It would be one thing if Henry wasn’t able to articulate his feelings to anyone but he clearly can talk to everyone but Christina. Christina wasn’t even crying. I would say it’s possible she lives in a crashpad since she’s a flight attendant but I don’t know if any airline with a base in New Orleans.

Doesn’t Bennett work in theater? He better follow that nice strange doctor girl who loves his equally strange ***. Ain’t gonna be much theater left post covid. Amelia looks really good with the haircut.

do they get paid extra to stay married longer?

It would be one thing if Henry wasn’t able to articulate his feelings to anyone but he clearly can talk to everyone but Christina. Christina wasn’t even crying. I would say it’s possible she lives in a crashpad since she’s a flight attendant but I don’t know if any airline with a base in New Orleans.
Shorty def flew to N.O to audition for the show and got it, she could barely explain or talk bout what it really was when yo finally brought it up after all those weeks :lol: ....Probly ain’t have time to get a real apartment n all that in order after she got the call from producers...This show getting bigger and more known so it’s gon be more of that in future seasons, alotta “upcoming entertainers” ready be on here

The lil pre show they have before the episodes does everybody gotta wear a ring when they go on there? If not they giving away the results of this season :lol: :smh:

Shorty def flew to N.O to audition for the show and got it, she could barely explain or talk bout what it really was when yo finally brought it up after all those weeks :lol: ....Probly ain’t have time to get a real apartment n all that in order after she got the call from producers...This show getting bigger and more known so it’s gon be more of that in future seasons, alotta “upcoming entertainers” ready be on here

The lil pre show they have before the episodes does everybody gotta wear a ring when they go on there? If not they giving away the results of this season :lol: :smh:

That’s what I think too. Probably from NOLA but based in Cali and landed the show so she’s there. Idk why she wouldn’t just say that tho. Also she’s had a lot of time off for an FA. I remember the last FA was going to work still for the short time she filmed the show I think.

That’s what I think too. Probably from NOLA but based in Cali and landed the show so she’s there. Idk why she wouldn’t just say that tho. Also she’s had a lot of time off for an FA. I remember the last FA was going to work still for the short time she filmed the show I think.
Yea shorty the only one this season that ain’t mention work or they ain’t have footage of her coming/going to work, n she supposed to have the type of job where you notice they gone....She a scammer 4real :lol:

Sh

Henry and Christina both like we sticking it out for that full season check.

Woody talking lime he got no clue throwing his 2 cents in. Amani trying to derail him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom