💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Henry dragging tf out of Christina
whew.png

They were boring to watch tho lol
Austin and Jessica found a way to be more boring than Bobby and Danielle (another no drama eventless match).

#Accomplishment

At least Bobby gave off potential serial killer vibes. Austin is that pure white bread boring. Type to feel Tabasco sauce on mayo is spicy.
I still can't tell if Miles GTD or not rn. Karen still seems frigid af on here
dead.png

Edit: wait, he said his needs are being met!
HsBgnb.gif
tenor.gif

Last edited:
I only got two glimpses of her but looks like MAFS has a new contender for most beautiful bride they ever had on the show.

Ready for ATL

Watching the finale right now and taking notes. Bennett looking like a 2020 Aladdin and this ***** Brett threw on the tech CEO fit for Decision Day :lol: :smh:

They also are NOT fooling with with the fake Veuve Cliquot instead of Cooks. Michael and Christina-level scamming right there

I'm watching and caught the first half from last night... Brett was dead on. Olivia just wanted a "plug and play" husband. She told on herself...

1) How tf she know he still dating and matching with her friends? Why is that any business of hers? Not surprised if one of her frienda starts dating Brett

2) Brett mentioning her unwillingness to bend and it shows. Olivia is judgmental, he's right. Who wants to deal with that?

3) Olivia chirping up when Brett said he was dating now, then saying he goes on expensive dates... Ain't nobody saying dates gotta be expensive. She just told on herself in that spot. So when he said that he told her early on that he's not what she's looking for, he's right. The man is in tune with himself and knows what he wants. He's just blunt and calls it what it is. Can't fault the man for that.

I'm putting an asterisk next to Karen and Miles. For me, they need to be together for another year and a half to call that a success, she moving MAAAAD slow with him, plus he don't put his foot down fast enough.

Second, I think people read Brett all wrong (including others on the show with them). His biggest mistake is overusing sarcasm. He has to dial it back, but I think he had good intentions. Olivia kept missing his cues. She can't let go and has trust issues. She's too rigid of a personality, and with someone like Brett, it makes him look like an a hole, when all he wants to do is work with her. They STILL didn't address the money conversation, that ruined it. They simply have 2 philosophies on money, and she made him feel judged about him not making as much money as her. That's why he said he didn't "feel safe". He felt judged, and she didn't want to feel judged for spending her money they way she wanted, despite her debt. So that's where they got stuck and never fixed it. Sad really.

Karen just needed him to put some bass in his voice and stop acting like a girlfriend. After all those months without any yambs and working out, I know he beat the breaks off of that.

Even Brett's friend was throwing shade at him. I don't think he's completely a bad dude, but something is off with him.

How has there not been more discussion about this in here? What is this man doing!?! The ***** got a blonde wig, regular fit white chinos and a slim fit shirt on when it doesn’t look like he’s been keeping up with his yoga.

I think more importantly, I gotta see the odometer and paperwork on that whip. Matter fact, I need his employment verification too. He was out here lying about the mileage on his Honda CRV and now he’s pulling up in completely new gear and a BMW :lol:

Just seen that IG pic of Michael, that ***** a bozo :rofl:. Him and his Gold St Capital bimmer.

Back
Top Bottom