💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I rock wit this show. its legit af having 2/9 success rate through 3 seasons :lol: :lol: :smh:
They ******* up people track records. But let them keep tryng tho. I enjoy it.
I mean I dont want them to fail, I love people succeeding and being happy.
I just enjoy this show either way and like seeing the different dynamics and
personalities come together.

Last edited:
I rock wit this show. its legit af having 2/9 success rate through 3 seasons :lol: :lol: :smh:
They ******* up people track records. But let them keep tryng tho. I enjoy it.
I mean I dont want them to fail, I love people succeeding and being happy.
I just enjoy this show either way and like seeing the different dynamics and
personalities come together.
It stopped being fun betting on this cuz of how many ppl divorce at the end or by the time of the reunion show :lol:

Why you think they keeps milking the first 2 couples from S1? :lol: On some see we got some of this right, it's not all waste a few months and get divorced.

These new matchmakers actually seem worse.

Succeed or fail **** is funny to watch.

All them FYI marriage shows are funny as ****
Some of the other ones like Arranged is straight up bugging.

I saw the most annoying gypsy nyc kid. He was a total a-hole.

Last edited:
I love the show, but have a strict no talking during the show policy with my girl.

always turns into something I need to do, or don't do; plus she wanna get married. bump all that.

I got hooked on this show a few summers back :lol:

Watched last night.

Not to sound shallow/superficial, but I can foresee two of these couples tanking based off of looks. But hey...Doug & his wife made it, so what do I know :lol:

I love the show, but have a strict no talking during the show policy with my girl.

always turns into something I need to do, or don't do; plus she wanna get married. bump all that.

I never watched this but I know just based off of the marriage theme its something I can't watch with my girl.

She been harping on me heavy about getting married. We only been together a year and some change :smh: damn that.

This show is comedy. Dr. Pepper and
the other "experts" are clowns that offer very little support to these couples during the process. They got lucky in the first season and ever since they use the same formula.

1. One attractive couple.

2. One couple with an ugly dude and a lady that finds him ugly but eventually falls for him. This formula was a complete fail last year with that lady's fake outrage when dude tried to get with someone on Facebook.

3. One couple that has two emotionally damaged individuals that Dr. Pepper thinks will "feel the other's emotional pain".

These couples are better off without the help.

As far as the other FYI shows go, they are comedy. I finished watching teenage newlyweds and that 18 year old Mormon kid and her mom were a joke. My wife and I laugh how she stayed crying about her family only for her family to commit to move to Utah at the season finale. On Arranged, that southern lady and her mom are awful. Dude isn't going to make it married to her.

Last edited:
I got hooked on this show a few summers back :lol:

Watched last night.

Not to sound shallow/superficial, but I can foresee two of these couples tanking based off of looks. But hey...Doug & his wife made it, so what do I know :lol:

I saw that doug and his wife jamie are having a baby.

I was so surprised to see that those two are still lasting since she was crying when she first saw him. He was a weird looking dude and she was gorgeous. She gave him a makeover and it seemed to get better. I never watched the show but just read articles and watched interviews. She had a real rough story about getting sexually abused as a kid. Nice to see that she somehow was able to find happiness with this show.

Last edited:
the other "experts" are clowns that offer very little support to these couples during the process. They got lucky in the first season and ever since they use the same formula.

2. One couple with an ugly dude and a lady that finds him ugly but eventually falls for him. This formula was a complete fail last year with that lady's fake outrage when dude tried to get with someone on Facebook.

3. One couple that has two emotionally damaged individuals that Dr. Pepper thinks will "feel the other's emotional pain".

As far as the other FYI shows go, they are comedy. I finished watching teenage newlyweds and that 18 year old Mormon kid and her mom were a joke. My wife and I laugh how she stayed crying about her family only for her family to commit to move to Utah at the season finale. On Arranged, that southern lady and her mom are awful. Dude isn't going to make it married to her.

Well, I think this is the reason why Dr. Pepper was retained and the dude with the lisp and Trent Dilfer were fired. They have 2 new "experts" on the panel.

I don't like the couples that they put together this season. I really feel like two are doomed, just based off of looks alone.

Personally, I think it would have been interesting to see an interracial couple...they floated the idea with the flight attendant and the dude w/ the tats on his neck.

I got hooked on this show a few summers back
laugh.gif

Watched last night.

Not to sound shallow/superficial, but I can foresee two of these couples tanking based off of looks. But hey...Doug & his wife made it, so what do I know
laugh.gif

I was so surprised to see that those two are still lasting since she was crying when she first saw him. He was a weird looking dude and she was gorgeous. She gave him a makeover and it seemed to get better. I never watched the show but just read articles and watched interviews. She had a real rough story about getting sexually abused as a kid. Nice to see that she somehow was able to find happiness with this show.
She had a miscarriage

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...eaking-message-to-baby-she-miscarried-w429532

Ep where the girl's fam came to visit and son was acting like a moody ***** had me howling.

***** crying on the ride home talmbout "I feel like I'm not enough" 
roll.gif
 The mom was foul though.

She kept making all these little snide remarks to make dude feel like **** about marrying her daughter.

The trailer park duo for Arranged are just a hot mess. Marriage aint lasting at all.

Indian couple are probly gonna be alright it if ol boy makes his wife feel more like an equal.

He stays deciding things for her and telling her what she can and can't do. That's not gonna work.

My man from the young jewish couple needs to check them condoms before, during and after sex.

Girl is baby crazy and I don't trust her. Looks for holes and flush them when you're done.

Can barely afford to keep themselves clothed, fed and sheltered and she tryna bring more people into the situation.

I hated that ******* kid. He got such a nice girl who actually cared about his dumb *** for some reason and he was so rude to her all the time. 
You talking about this kid?

Yeah him. Girl was too good for him. His mom couldve gotten the pipe tho 
pimp.gif

I got hooked on this show a few summers back
laugh.gif

Watched last night.

Not to sound shallow/superficial, but I can foresee two of these couples tanking based off of looks. But hey...Doug & his wife made it, so what do I know
laugh.gif

She had a miscarriage

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...eaking-message-to-baby-she-miscarried-w429532
That sucks. She wanted that baby bad

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] the Jewish guy isn't ready for kids at all. Hopefully they wait until he's ready but who knows. Mayur brings the [emoji]128514[/emoji] every time with his lists and demands. Hopefully he realizes that he probably is hurting himself acting like that. Southern mother saying that her daughter's husband needs to get off his mother's boob. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Yikes, I can see why his family doesn't like her family.

[thread="651759"]Quote:[/thread]

I hated that ******* kid. He got such a nice girl who actually cared about his dumb *** for some reason and he was so rude to her all the time. 

You talking about this kid?
Yeah, kid is the perfect example of why you shouldn't get married at 18 let alone an arranged marriage.

When the other couples met up it was clear every body saw him as immature and felt bad for the girl. Even the dudes couldn't rock with him :lol:

And he couldn't take any kind of criticism. Thin skinned as ****.

:lol: What was crazy about last season is the ugly quirky couple.

I'm still shocked it was the guy that turned her down after half the time she was struggling to like him. She finally falls for him and that's when he stops trying to make it work :lol: The whole time he knows he's out but strings her along when she asks questions or hints at them staying together.

She was devastated when he divorced her :lol: It was like Jamie and Doug but if Doug just up and dumped her *** for "reasons"

Last edited:
Yeah, kid is the perfect example of why you shouldn't get married at 18 let alone an arranged marriage.

When the other couples met up it was clear every body saw him as immature and felt bad for the girl. Even the dudes couldn't rock with him :lol:

And he couldn't take any kind of criticism. Thin skinned as ****.
:lol: What was crazy about last season is the ugly quirky couple.

I'm still shocked it was the guy that turned her down after half the time she was struggling to like him. She finally falls for him and that's when he stops trying to make it work :lol: The whole time he knows he's out but strings her along when she asks questions or hints at them staying together.

She was devastated when he divorced her :lol: It was like Jamie and Doug but if Doug just up and dumped her *** for "reasons"

I was actually proud of dude for what he did. Some of the stuff she said to him was beyond foul. Not to mention how hurt she got everytime he would respond like she did him was hilarious.

Yeah she was foul.

I think that whole you're not a real man thing was crossing the line of no return.

What the hell kinda' premise is this? Can't believe there are successful couples on this show. I'd think it be a 100% failure rate.

Back
Top Bottom