💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I'm already looking at the former preacher from the family of preachers funny.

Guess the fam wasn't corrupt enough if he left cuz he was broke.

Typical religious ideas about family. Look at it like ita a business and in a business you train individuals so I gotta train my children.

Can't believe he left the church cuz he wasnt making money, ended up homeless at one point but got all them shoes now.

I'm already looking at the former preacher from the family of preachers funny.

Guess the fam wasn't corrupt enough if he left cuz he was broke.

Typical religious ideas about family. Look at it like ita a business and in a business you train individuals so I gotta train my children.

Can't believe he left the church cuz he wasnt making money, ended up homeless at one point but got all them shoes now.
Yea me and my lady was like the ****? Dude was like being a preacher wasn’t making no money so he bounced.

I guess they do got an interracial couple. Hooked that boy Ryan with that chick that looks like Thanos.

Ryan's hair is killing me 😂

IMG204770755522121401.jpg

They ain’t playing no games getting these seasons off back to back :lol: ....Looks like they went for the Buckhead/Cobb co vibes in this ATL season...All I see so far is one of the joints got some mass n a lil gut so you know its real, and the new money dude the lead candidate to be wildin

Viviana cheeks was out too :evil:

Back
Top Bottom