💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Poor Kate, Luke said he dated everything under the sun before he mentioned a white girl. Got another Molly and Jon situation on our hands
mjcry1.png

Keith a lazy *** dude.

Poor Kate indeed. They got along better but she seems to fall back if Luke gets too in his head and insecure. Luke looking like some of the past weirdos that didn't want to get intimate and blame it on other ****. **** you on the show for?

Jasmine ain't no strong independent woman. Can't go half on the bills?! She broke.

Started watching last season :lol:.

Never knew I was missing on so much f'ery
mjlit2.png

I started watching season 8, then came here, went back a page and saw names I didn't recognize and figured it was s7, I'm watching the first episode now lmao. This show seems interesting, and it fills the 90 day fiance void I have now. This is tragic :rofl:

I started watching season 8, then came here, went back a page and saw names I didn't recognize and figured it was s7, I'm watching the first episode now lmao. This show seems interesting, and it fills the 90 day fiance void I have now. This is tragic :rofl:
Bruh, insanity :lol:

NO HOLDING BACK, NO HOLDING BACK, IT'S ALL OR NOTHING.

My thoughts on the couples.

1. Will needs to RUN. Broke Bois and Girls are not what's hot.
2. AJ seems very outgoing.
3. Stephanie seems like a cool lady that loves AJ's outgoing personality.
4. Keith doesn't seem to have basic life skills.
5. Luke wants out ASAP. He is not attracted to Kate at all.
6. Kate is going to be a victim of the "experts" scam to try to match a person that the other person doesn't find attractive. Her smoking is a problem. SHE LIED TO THE EXPERTS
7. Jasmine's nonsense about bills is a HUGE red flag.
8. That lady that calls herself queen seems ok for now but she won't tolerate Keith being himself.

Luke was done wit shorty when she came down the isle. Should have let chick get embarrassed at the alter one time, rather than watch the struggle in awkwardness week to week. Shoulda took his mom advice and say eff it, nevermind.

They prolly did 4 couple this time for insurance just in case a couple taps out way early, like in the past

Last edited:
In the preview, Kate says after he finally kissed her he said he was repulsed and disgusted.

The smoking was obviously a deal breaker and she did lie about it to experts thinking it was nothing. Now they're about to advise them to work through that to keep things up for an entire season.

And yeah I think Luke was done at the wedding when he realized he met her before.

I'd smash Kate though but since Luke said he's smashed brown, yellow, Puerto rican, and Haitian he probably thinks she's a basic white girl.

Can't recall the experts matching a white guy with anything but a white woman except for that one Indian chick that wanted a white man.

Here's the thing about the myth of "attraction growing".

It doesn't.

What happens is you settle. You around the same whackness long enough and if you dont mix up your environment that whackness will eventually appeal to you as you lower your standards.

Sadly, I've experiemced this myself in HS. I remember freshman year all them chicks were weak. I was so disappointed. Missed all the fine chicks that were around me in JHS. Had to look quite to the juniors and seniors for some hotness.

But sadly, in the next 3 years I settled. These chicks faces didnt get any prettier. Nooooo. I was just thirsty and didnt have enough consistent outside options :smh: :lol:

So I get it with Luke. Doubt he'll settle in 8 weeks or however long cuz it aint long enough. Especially with the variety he's claimed to have in the past. Although, I think he's buggin with Kate. Definitely smashable.

Last edited:
Luke is a savage. Good Lord you dont have to be that cold to someone you're not into
picard.png

Kate cute to me doe.
9zy7x0.jpg

AJ snapped over routine tv protocol. Boy might snap for real down the line
francis.png

Last edited:

It doesn't.

What happens is you settle. You around the same whackness long enough and if you dont mix up yoir environment that whackness will eventually appeal to you as you lower your standards.

Sadly, I've experiemced this myself in HS. I remember freshman year all them chicks were weak. I was so disappointed. Missed all thebfine chicks that were around me in JHS. Had to look quite to the juniors and seniors for some hotness.

But sadly, in the next 3 years I settled. These chicks faces didnt get any prettier. Nooooo. I was just thirsty and didnt have enough consistent outside options :smh: :lol:

So I get it with Luke. Doubt he'll settle in 8 weeks or however long cuz it aint long enough. Especially with the variety he's claimed to have in the past. Although, I think he's buggin with Kate. Definitely smashable.
NOT ONE LIE DETECTED IN THIS POST

Repulsed and dead inside?! I said cot damn *****.

Forget settling, after how that ep ended Luke has given up. This looking like one of those marriages that ends mid season.

AJ got a temper. Think he masks that with that extra jokey schtick.

Last edited:
Luke is a savage. Good Lord you dont have to be that cold to someone you're not into
picard.png

Kate cute to me doe.
9zy7x0.jpg

AJ snapped over routine tv protocol. Boy might snap for real down the line
francis.png

Luke let da verbal yappa SING in a way that I have never seen on this show.

giphy (72).gif

It doesn't.

What happens is you settle. You around the same whackness long enough and if you dont mix up your environment that whackness will eventually appeal to you as you lower your standards.

Sadly, I've experiemced this myself in HS. I remember freshman year all them chicks were weak. I was so disappointed. Missed all thebfine chicks that were around me in JHS. Had to look quite to the juniors and seniors for some hotness.

dhMeAzK.gif

Luke doesn’t like ol girl and he won’t grow to like her. Soon as he saw her he knew she wasn’t what he wanted. I don’t really think growing to love a woman you aren’t initially attracted to is a thing for men.

I don’t have an opinion on the rest yet. I know I wouldn’t be able to put up with an AJ.

There's real potential the experts go 0 for 4 this season and I'm talking on decision day.

Luke and Kate is clear but I see cracks in 2 other couples.

Season 6 was AWESOME. Molly is scum but Dr. JESSICA is unethical for what she did after the show.

Back
Top Bottom