đź’’ Married At First Sight đź‘°: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Luke wanted to bail at the ceremony I"m sure. Just like everyone else said, this is all apart of his plan to get out the marriage w/o looking like a dweeb but he's failing real bad at that :lol::lol:
I think AJ and Stephanie somehow will survive but the others....no chance.

Damn. They are tearing Luke a part on the unfiltered episodes.

Kate, Kristine, and the old lady "expert" can all see his manipulative tactics for what they are :lol: Directly called out his story about alcoholism and overreacting to Kate's drinking when she was the one accused.

Somebody needs to slap the **** out of "So many dishes" Keith.

Last edited:
Luke wanted to bail at the ceremony I"m sure. Just like everyone else said, this is all apart of his plan to get out the marriage w/o looking like a dweeb but he's failing real bad at that :lol::lol:
I think AJ and Stephanie somehow will survive but the others....no chance.

AJ is an angry dude famb. He will snap at a moments notice. Stephanie will get tired of his mess eventually.

Keith just isn't even trying. Clown complaining about how many dishes he has to wash. Dude is coming across as real bummy. Will is doing EXCELLENT work. He figured out Jasmine early on and is just trying to run out the clock without any drama. Luke is just awful fellas. Enlisted his mom to set the stage for the marriage not working. SCUMBAG moves.

I stay on that other forum. The hate for Puke is real over there.
I just stumbled upon it today. I've usually frequent r/MAFS_TV b/c they really really get to digging up skeletons on ppl..I believe thats where I first saw a spoiler that Bobby and Danielle were still together last season and the stuff about Mia.

I just stumbled upon it today. I've usually frequent r/MAFS_TV b/c they really really get to digging up skeletons on ppl..I believe thats where I first saw a spoiler that Bobby and Danielle were still together last season and the stuff about Mia.
:nthat: that forum is fire.

Luke's mom keeping it real, she wasn't with this to begin with at the wedding
manny.png

Seeing Jasmine's aunt and uncle reminds me of my youth. Seeing all that fine china displayed and grandma had us eating off them paper plates. Fade on sight if we ever got close to those cabinets
wow.png

Stephanie is dedicated to this af...I think she's will overlook AJ's tirades for now to see this through past decision day

Will does look like he checked out a bit

Jasmine lost Will on the honeymoon when she brought up the money stuff. It was in that moment she turned him off. She wants to be in charge and be a princess at the same time. Will isn’t going for it. I think if she was prettier and smaller he might fold but she was just ok in his eyes and her personality has lost him completely. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her but if he found her more physically attractive she wouldn’t be begging for “intimacy” and he’d be fine paying more bills.

Keith is a child. His dad situation has nothing to do with him complaining about dishes when he doesn’t have to lift a finger to cook and barely cleans. He wants tradition but she’s paying most of the bills too. He wanted a wife to eat and **** on the regular.

Kate is so dull. I’m sick of seeing her barely open her mouth to talk and that dated hairstyle.

Wow ive seen it all. A black man getting taught how to cook by a white woman when his momma and grandma still alive :smh:

Lifetime and this show did the most.

At least Keith tried.

Stephanie ain't a dime but she can do better than AJ. She seems like a settler. Had some bad relationships and is just going all in with it cuz she doesnt have many chances left.

It feels like since Luke has said hes not attracted to her Kate has made herself extra boring. I have to assume theres another side of her to give the "experts" a reason to choose her. Shes been nothing but meek, quiet, shy, insecure, in her head, and mild mannered.

Damn, Will switched up that whole vibe. Son came with a true NTer rating talking about 6.8.

:lol: Had time to salvage it by saying out of 8 but let it rock and hang in the air too long :rofl:

Last edited:
6.8..The Soulja Boy meme ran thru my mind when I saw her reaction.

She gave herself a 7. She set herself up with that one
mjlol.png
she is too old to be worry about arbitrary numbers

Will still Juelzing though
sabu.png

Luke 1 ups himself each episode. Kate gotta wake up. Nothing has happened for her to get attached at this point

Edit: Will Keith got his "I did cook, remember that one time" moment. Props though
pachah1.png

AJ unstable af

Last edited:
6.8..The Soulja Boy meme ran thru my mind when I saw her reaction.

She gave herself a 7. She set herself up with that one
mjlol.png
she is too old to be worry about arbitrary numbers

Will still Juelzing though
sabu.png

Luke 1 ups himself each episode. Kate gotta wake up. Nothing has happened for her to get attached at this point

Edit: Will Keith got his "I did cook, remember that one time" moment. Props though
pachah1.png

AJ unstable af

Lucas is a scumbag. She was giving dude an out but he one upped himself and tried to act like he was still interested. Clown was more into the takeout than he ever was with Kate. William is doing AMAZING. Jasmine doesn't fool him and THE 6.8 NT rating was AMAZING. She is not a keeper. AJ needs anger management classes ASAP. Keith is super bummy.

I figure Luke isn't trying to to make her stick around and keep wasting their time in a lifeless marriage. He's trying to get her to say she doesn't want to continue the marriage on decision day so he doesn't look like the bad guy.

I bet he even tells them he wants to stay together and Kate is like nah :lol:

Kate needs a friend or family member to tell her to snap the hell out of it. Puke giving her reason after reason after reason to just end it now but she keeps trying to hold on to something. What that is exactly I have no clue. She should have called it when he was sitting on the sofa just staring w/ no response after her spill on the relationship. Even after that dude still did not react and tried to say "but you've been drinking, lets not do this,etc." That boy a grade A scumbag. :lol::lol:

Will is doing great.

The other two couples are ticking time bombs. I said previously that I thought AJ and Stephanie would last, but I clearly see that guy is crazy.

Kate needs a friend or family member to tell her to snap the hell out of it. Puke giving her reason after reason after reason to just end it now but she keeps trying to hold on to something. What that is exactly I have no clue. She should have called it when he was sitting on the sofa just staring w/ no response after her spill on the relationship. Even after that dude still did not react and tried to say "but you've been drinking, lets not do this,etc." That boy a grade A scumbag. :lol::lol:

Will is doing great.

The other two couples are ticking time bombs. I said previously that I thought AJ and Stephanie would last, but I clearly see that guy is crazy.

Lucas being so drunk he puked and couldn't get home but I thought he didn't drink because of his friend? :smh::rofl::rofl:

Man I didn’t know there was a thread for this :lol:

Me and my lady watch every Tuesday.

Kate gotta let Luke go. She here trying to make it work but Luke damn near sabotaging the marriage. It’s okay to be alone until u find someone you’re compatible with. Will using that friend excuse about why he doesn’t really drink but comes back to the crib wasted as ****.

AJ is too much. He’s so annoying. I don’t know how Stephanie keeps up with his cornball ***. His temper is something else.

Keith a mama’s boy. ***** complaining about the amount of dishes :lol: Keith want kids but is a kid himself. But that hairline is in the HOF :pimp:

Will that DUDE! Jasmine is seriously buggin. She wants the old school values but with a new school twist. Will peeped that and was like nope. U can tell she’s money hungry. To her, money > passion. I saw the preview of next week episode where Will was like he wants to be a coach but Jasmine said that don’t make no money :smh:

Yea I peeped that preview episode too and Jasmine has some nerve. Will seems like a stand up guy and if he wants to coach and thats his passion she should support him. Every time I think about Luke/Kate it irritates me.. Like he should have the stones to tell her how he really feels instead of all these passive and calculated responses. Its beyond stupid at this point, I feel bad for the woman although it seemed like she was at a breaking point during the talk on the sofa but yet she's still there.

Kate is so dull. I’m sick of seeing her barely open her mouth to talk and that dated hairstyle.
loool I been telling my wife this. She look at me like I'm crazy. I'm like, this broad shoulda been a vantrilaquist. She wasted her talent.... Also when son said she wasn't attractive, I thought the next move was to try a new look since y'all "married". But nope, same 50s doo wop.

Lol Kate had some of that liquid courage on last nights episode. She was fed up and was finally speaking up.

"Come on, you know.............your drinking"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funny how Jasmine thought she was taking sex off of the table with Will when he wants 0 parts of smashing. :rofl::rofl:

AJ needs a check left hook to the jaw. :nthat:

AJ did come through with the flowers tho. I need to take better notes on a romance tip. Wifey would def swoon for attention to detail.

Back
Top Bottom