💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I follow Matt on Instagram, it looks like he's back overseas playing basketball. He just went on the show to get a bag before the season starts :lol:
Screenshot_20190921-175751_Instagram.jpg

tenor.gif

I been noticed the show doesn't try doing interracial couples enough.

They’ve done interracial couples just not black and white. They’ve had white men married to Latina and middle eastern women.

the black men who try out are open to all women but most of the non black women are not open to black men. The black women who try out all want black men.

last I read a few months ago Will had still not signed the divorce papers for Jasmine. Idk why he was dragging it out.

Anyone watch 90 Day Fiancé? Saw a clip on YouTube that was posted today and it was a short interview with maria from Ukraine who caesar has been sending all that money to. Surprised they got in touch with her and got her on camera.

bibby.gif

Anyone watch 90 Day Fiancé? Saw a clip on YouTube that was posted today and it was a short interview with maria from Ukraine who caesar has been sending all that money to. Surprised they got in touch with her and got her on camera.

I do. I think I'm about to stop watching. There's a clip online I saw where Angela was actually on Maury, which made me think that Caeser is pretty much an actor. That story is so unbelievable.

Jasmine ain’t all that fly to me. I’d still smash tho.

in regards to 90 day fiancé, my fiancé was telling me how she read online that Caeser is a wanna be actor. That whole story with him and Maria is about as weird as it can get.

I saw that clip of Angela on the Maury show a while go. Folks would do anything to get on. She knows how to make herself look like a fool on tv.

Is that the dude that didn't want to sleep with the wife? The thick black chick?
Yep. Recently him and Amber said they're just friends It was clear he just didn't find her attractive. Maybe he's into skinny white girls.

Amber kinda gave me the vibe that he was into black guys though.

Anybody else watch Temptation Island?

I just binged 2 seasons of hilarious ****ery :rofl:

First you got dudes not giving a **** about their relationship then you got all these crying broads going wild lusting after all of the dark meat. Cheating like crazy.

I only watched the previous season of temptation island. Those couples are a mess and just wanted free vacations and access to new people to have sex with.

Back
Top Bottom