Married NTers: Do you and your SO argue more or less than when you were dating?

My girl and I were just arguing over when we would want to have our first child. I told her I want to have it before I'm 30, but she threw a wrench in those plans. She wants to be in the Navy and while I support her 110%, I don't want it to affect the plans we already have set.

We got in a lightweight argument about how it's her life and she's going to do what she wants, but I reminded her that we had already decided on it, and just wanting to be in the Navy shouldn't affect those plans.

It's really a small thing, but as she said it's going to come up again, but as we aren't married yet, I decided it best to leave well enough alone.

For those married NTers, do you think you argue more now that you're married than before when you were just dating?

nah we argue the same, considering were just stubborn people to begin with
laugh.gif

she calls me messy, i say shes a neat freak, basic @+!@
laugh.gif

that and shes Cuban, and Cuban women are born to argue
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^ More than you think.

Having a child and buying a home are the most important things you will decide as a couple until its time for retirement. Arguing about this and moving forward as a couple if healthy. Bickering about BS is a whole other story.

Originally Posted by air max 87

nah we argue the same, considering were just stubborn people to begin with
laugh.gif

she calls me messy, i say shes a neat freak, basic @+!@
laugh.gif

that and shes Cuban, and Cuban women are born to argue
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
TRUTH

Me & My wife argue very little, but when we do argue its World War 3.
Trini Women + Liquor = Argument.

I say me and her argue less now that we are married... we pretty much got that all out when we were dating lol

Back
Top Bottom