Married To The Eiffel Tower Vol. Objectophilia

This video about Objectophilia (Defined: Objectophilia is a sexual and often times emotional attraction towardsspecific inanimate objects) is absolutely amazing. Women sexually attracted to landmarks and sporting goods. Watch this, it will blow you mind.

http://www.veoh.com/brows.../watch/v15067234mmpcQ7Xm

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After watching this video I am almost sure that I saw a dude all hugged up with the Metropolitan Museum of art a few weekends ago. I kid you not, I thought it was a religious jewish guy praying but I'm pretty sure it was an[/font] Objectophiliac. Crazy!

f9b26fe3f5e9b7584a7bb6be726d82f8946b7dd6.jpg

Part two shows some lesbian basically banging a carnival ride she masturbates to videos of at home.

I can't get over this.

Married to the Eiffel Tower: Strangelove

The artist Richard Wentworth was describing his childhood in an interview with me when his eyes flicked to the rubber door-mat, with a concentric ring design,wedged under the café's door. "Isn't it beautiful?" he said and took a picture of it. He was fascinated by a ladder leaning at a nondescriptangle and some models of London landmarks in a shop window. Wentworth prizes the ephemera of the everyday and uses it in his art; the angles of paving stones,flyposting - all intrigue him. His unique perspective makes you see the city anew, dottily so.

But my passion hasn't yet blossomed to the levels of the "objectum sexuals" featured in Married to the Eiffel Tower: Strangelove (Five), women(no men) who fall literally in love with buildings and objects. They have sex and relationships with them; their passion as ardent as any human relationship.

The title was no lie. Erika (surname: La Tour Eiffel) had married the Parisian landmark the previous year. Revisiting the girders where the ceremony tookplace, clutching her wedding veil, she gyrated against the structure. She could feel the cold of the Tower meeting the warmth of her body to produce an"equilibrium". But if object-love really was like human love, then Erika was putting it about a bit, because she was also having a torrid time withthe Golden Gate Bridge and the Berlin Wall, fragments of which she called "my boys"; the Eiffel Tower she called "she" - maybe she is abisexual objectum sexual.

At the Golden Gate Bridge she agonised about the two of them ever being alone, what with the traffic and sight-seers. "Our love is no different than thelove between two beings," she claimed. Erika wanted to be an object, not human; her friend Amy was proud never to have been touched by another person(although she did hug Erika).

Amy was in love with the Twin Towers and the Empire State Building, whose flank she nuzzled and whispered sweet nothings to, until a security guard asked herto clear off. So she started loudly exclaiming her devotion - "Chaaaa-CHAAAAA!" - instead. Asperger's and autism were mentioned as possibleconditions underlying the women's passions, but the only thing they shared was a history of abuse and abandonment. Erika had been discharged from the ArmedForces for refusing to stop sleeping with a ceremonial sword.

You did watch this and think: "The joke's on me, right? Late April Fool." But apparently not. On the streets of New York, with its riotoussensory overload, the women were almost delirious. When they went to a fairground to visit a ride with which Amy had fallen in love, things got seriouslymucky. Amy had sex with the ride, praising - in the way you might a sexy pair of legs or pecs - "his elegant gondola". She was beside herself:"After five months, it's so good to see you - so proud, so noble, so strong," she rhapsodised, before disappearing under the ride, smearing herface with grease. Erika found a fence - lock up your fences, she really likes 'em - and began straddling and kissing it.

The sex wasn't as strange as some of the self-analysis. Erika said she felt like the Berlin Wall. She mused that someone must have loved the Wall to bringit into the world; what made them not love it now? Political history meant nothing to her, the Wall was a simple victim of neglect. She didn't care ifpeople called her "****oo", and while the programme could have easily done that and turned the women's stories into a guffaw-a-minute freak show,somehow it strove for understanding. There should have been easy laughs, but instead it was moving - particularly when a priest counselled Amy after findingher sexually communing with his altar rail. This was absurdity not treated absurdly - and the Empire State Building did look mighty thrusting and fine.

Reminds of when dudes were saying Tyhooper was making love to his PS2 Madden disc

I love cars, like fast cars. I love women way more, i guess im saying i can relate.

Imagine how they feel about object is have we feel about Vahcito.

Actually i think everyone loves cars. That's why we have post your car, new pick up post for cars. lol.
Like the Jordan brand part of the forum they obsessed with J's.

Originally Posted by saint lt

reminds me of last weeks episode of nip/tuck

Just about to say that, they even had an episode of law and order about this, man this is really real.... and sick, the Berlin wall story was funny as helllmfao

I mean we can love cars and sneakers and all that but that aint like this, lol. this is just werida....

Back
Top Bottom