Married with Children...APPRECIATION No Maam

Guq6uEz.gif

Vanna White was so fire. Nevermind, that's not her in the gif. Vanna never had those size chesticles.

That's Pam Anderson..

Don't care who she is. If I'm Al in that scenario, I'm going!

I watched this show when it originally came and on and love to catch it on reruns now.

Show is flames.

When there were like 5 of them to go somewhere (I forgot) and each one made up a lie to get a chain of lies :lol:

Shows like this would not last in today's world. All the PC people would pressure networks to take it off the air.

Shows like this would not last in today's world. All the PC people would pressure networks to take it off the air.

It would be on fxx or comedy central. Last Man On Earth is pretty douchey though, that's why I like it and it's on fox like Married With Children was.

Last edited:
One of my favorite shows. What era did you guys like the most Jefferson or Steve?

Last edited:
Just finished watching all the episodes a couple of weeks ago. Definitely a classic and would not be able to be made currently.

No way this show would last in syndication. I used to love it back in the day too. I had a coworker that was the super sarcastic and i made a Bundy reference and he was lost. I was floored bc he struck me as a die hard mwc fan. I introduced him to the show and he was at his desk tickled pink, just as i had expected.

Rather not quote the 4 year old post above, but Vanna did make an appearance on MWC...

latest

Back
Top Bottom