Marshawn Lynch Oakland Playlist

Being from Seattle, I'm obviously a huge fan of Beast Mode. After watching this video, I wanted to get more of that Oakland music. Anyone have a playlist or care to submit a bunch of tunes? I started with Philthy Rich- Ready 2 Ride. Thanks in advance! GO HAWKS!!!

lynch listens to all bay music like e-40, keak da sneak, philthy rich, j stalin, bav gate, lil blood, ap9, yukmouth, etc

can go on and on forever

bay area 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Any chance you have a good mixed playlist in iTunes you could send me through Box/dropbox? Would appreciate it!

Ill post some stuff later. When I met him here he was playing Messy Marv off his phone doing signings :lol:
Ice City will probably shut this thread down soon he knows the most/best from Oaktown on here.

Homie was too live in the lockeroom... No damnz were giving about the media, or a interview.. U gotta love it

Check out the Mob Figaz and their solo works (The Jacka, Husalah. AP 9 and Rydah J Klyde)
Messy Marv
Johnny Ca$h/Money Gang
Mac Dre
Livewire
Anything released on Thizz Ent between the early-mid 2000s is usually money.
The Son of a Pimp album by Mistah Fab
Traxamillion
The Team/Clyde Carson

honestly the good music out here IMO is the sampled beats/depressing sounding music if that makes sense.

like this classic

Last edited:
damn this became the realest thread in the music forum

bay music = 100

ill post some **** when i get off work

if you really want to get into bay music go to siccness.net/vb and go to the BART forum

this right here used to my !@$# while mobbin thru these bay area streets
pimp.gif

if you mess with that yadada this for u

classic town music right here

Last edited:
the Bart forum is dead.. siccness in general is dead now. i wouldnt even bother going there..

this is just gonna turn into the new "post bay slaps" :lol:

"We aint fall off we just to real for the industry" - Cozmo

Last edited:
the Bart forum is dead.. siccness in general is dead now. i wouldnt even bother going there..

this is just gonna turn into the new "post bay slaps"
laugh.gif

"We aint fall off we just to real for the industry" - Cozmo
damn i aint been there in a minute but sad to hear. siccness used to be the **** back in the day.

them joints hard af.

was listening to espn radio last wk and john clayton was sayin he liked marshawns music he plays in the locker room .:rofl:

Good thread, if you watch the Mike Rob Report videos you can catch 'Shawn getting in that zone to some slap.

Back
Top Bottom