Martin Lawrence Suing Trinidad James For $5 Million.. For Stealing “Jerome”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HIMYM doesn't feel forced? The last 3 seasons have been like pulling teeth.
Not to mention it is just an updated variation of friends... The married responsible couple ie. monica/chandler ie... lily/marshall, the playboy ie...joey/barney....the loose girlfriend of the group that sleeps with everyone...rachel/robin...and the quirky/dorky hopeless romantic....ross/ted.

This dude has been so brainwashed that he's ashamed to be black and will slander any type of comedy by his own people? But praise mediocre comedy by what he considers less forced? Seinfeld is great yes we know.  But to spit on every black sitcom is just very RGIII of you

Antidope is quickly on his way to making it on my block list with the nonsense he's spewing. Being a Jay stan was one thing but damn. I almost reported all of his posts on the first page. It got to the point I don't even know what I was going to post anymore I'm so appalled by his opinion on Martin and black comedians.

Last edited:
I'm on a mac and you can do Apple Key, Shift, then 3 to screenshot a specific area. On windows I use the snipping tool
My few of my favorites are Seinfeld, Parks and Rec, The Office, Community, Arrested Development, and How I Met Your Mother. All of those shows sans HIMYM dont follow the traditional sitcom format and even in the case of HIMYM, it doesnt feel forced.

View media item 182144umm... I'll allow this, carry on. this man knows funny. but martin/FP/the wayans.
all definitely had their time in the light.

Last edited:
So if you created a fictional character and Simone imitated it and was getting paid, you wouldn't want a piece?

Oh and Martin is a legend.

Do you ************* even read articles or do you just skim through it?

It says that the creator of Martin is suing, not Lawrence himself.

A very poorly written article too

what you oh'in for?
you are one person and i don't see why they comin at you like your opinion holds any more weight than the rest of us.
eyes.gif
Cause its a forum. This is the point of it, and I'm holding what is apparently a controversial opinion.
This dude has been so brainwashed that he's ashamed to be black and will slander any type of comedy by his own people? But praise mediocre comedy by what he considers less forced? Seinfeld is great yes we know.  But to spit on every black sitcom is just very RGIII of you
Seriously shut the hell up. No ones ashamed of anything, please dont project your obvious racism towards non blacks onto me. We get it, you dont like white people and all black people should be around black people only and blah blah blah, I've seen enough of it in other threads from you. I do not care. Its ironic that you even like black comedy seeing as how all it really does is make black people look bad. I didnt say all either, I said the majority, which IMO is true. Its basura
Antidope is quickly on his way to making it on my block list with the nonsense he's spewing. Being a Jay stan was one thing but damn. I almost reported all of his posts on the first page. It got to the point I don't even know what I was going to post anymore I'm so appalled by his opinion on Martin and black comedians.
laugh.gif
Seriously? I wanna know what you're so appalled by, I'm curious.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I never was a fan of Martin myself either doeeee.

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not the only person making "cornball brother" jokes

even if untrue, if any of you ever create something, and then have it bitten on a larger than normal scale, you would be foolish not to take similar actions.

SMH at someone in this thread hating on Seinfeld, you need to be negged and banned for that :x :x :x :x :x :x

what you oh'in for?
you are one person and i don't see why they comin at you like your opinion holds any more weight than the rest of us.
eyes.gif
Cause its a forum. This is the point of it, and I'm holding what is apparently a controversial opinion.
Seriously shut the hell up. No ones ashamed of anything, please dont project your obvious racism towards non blacks onto me. We get it, you dont like white people and all black people should be around black people only and blah blah blah, I've seen enough of it in other threads from you. I do not care. Its ironic that you even like black comedy seeing as how all it really does is make black people look bad. I didnt say all either, I said the majority, which IMO is true. Its basura
laugh.gif
Seriously? I wanna know what you're so appalled by, I'm curious.
shanahan-on-griffin-4_3_r560.jpg

I cant combat that type of wit, wont even try, youre just too clever
eyes.gif

Eh I see what Martin is getting at but I don't think it'll hold up on court.

One of the main things is that it's probably unlikely he has copywritten/trademarked/registered the idea that is Jerome. Without official documents what else can he argue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom