Martin Lawrence Suing Trinidad James For $5 Million.. For Stealing “Jerome”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously shut the hell up. No ones ashamed of anything, please dont project your obvious racism towards non blacks onto me. We get it, you dont like white people and all black people should be around black people only and blah blah blah, I've seen enough of it in other threads from you. I do not care. Its ironic that you even like black comedy seeing as how all it really does is make black people look bad. I didnt say all either, I said the majority, which IMO is true. Its basura

How do sitcoms like these make black people look bad?

View media item 196753View media item 196767View media item 196757View media item 196759View media item 196761View media item 196762View media item 196763View media item 196766View media item 196769View media item 196771View media item 196773

^repped

Like for real, what black comedy sitcom makes blacks look bad? I haven't seen this show. Please inform us.

wayans bros (as corny as they are now and in their movies, their show was piff) > martin > fresh prince
laugh.gif

Damn, all of those black sitcoms in the 70's-90's were :wow: and that post is not even half. What black sitcoms do we have now, besides Tyler Perry and Co.? We moving backwards :smh:

Sanford & Son shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as these other crap shows

Damn, all of those black sitcoms in the 70's-90's were :wow: and that post is not even half. What black sitcoms do we have now, besides Tyler Perry and Co.? We moving backwards :smh:

You are right the black sitcoms are terrible compared to the 70's-90's. I tried watching Tyler Perry's show and Ricky Smiley show and
they are garbage compared to the old sitcoms.

Hopefully Kevin Hart's new show will be good.

I don't understand the hate TP receives. I don't think his shows House of Payne or For better or worse or even that bad. Even if some may think they're corny (in terms of comedy), I don't see how they make black people look bad. I guess some people just think anything associated with TP is buffoonery. Both shows imo shows black families in a positive light.

You are right the black sitcoms are terrible compared to the 70's-90's. I tried watching Tyler Perry's show and Ricky Smiley show and
they are garbage compared to the old sitcoms.
Hopefully Kevin Hart's new show will be good.

Love that girl, the show with Tatyana Ali and produced my Martin himself isn't too bad.

^repped

Like for real, what black comedy sitcom makes blacks look bad? I haven't seen this show. Please inform us.

I don't even know what the argument is about I just got here, but I submit to you sir, Homeboys in Outer Space. That is all. *Drops the mic and exits*

Last edited:
I don't even know what the argument is about I just got here, but I submit to you sir, Homeboys in Outer Space. That is all. *Drops the mic and exits*
:lol: yeah, you found one. That show was horrible in so many ways.

^repped

THIS SHOW WAS UTTER TRASH.

AND YES EVERYTHING TYLER PERRY TOUCHES COMEDY WISE TURNS INTO DOO DOO FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY.

ALEX CROSS :rolleyes

I don't understand the hate TP receives. I don't think his shows House of Payne or For better or worse or even that bad. Even if some may think they're corny (in terms of comedy), I don't see how they make black people look bad. I guess some people just think anything associated with TP is buffoonery. Both shows imo shows black families in a positive light.

Honestly, I tried watching but they were just way too dramatic, crack-head mom burning down house, etc. there wasn't one thing I could really relate I feel like TP, he always does the most and is too over-dramatic. That's another reason why I don't like Family Matters, for example, got too crazy.

Sanford & Son shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as these other crap shows
So Sanford & Son isn't considered a black sitcom?
Uhh how did you come to that conclusion. Sanford & Son is a good show and the other shows suck. Thats it. I said nothing to the validity of it being a "black" sitcom.
wth, you're crazy...
kanye-shrug.jpg

Why are y'all even talking about Martin?
My wife and kids > everybody hates Chris > fresh prince > your mom > everything else

Cool, that means you read the important part :rolleyes . I put Friends at the 1 spot because of longevity, and mainly to say what you enjoy to watch or find funny should have nothing to do with race. As I stated before, it's all about preference. It's my opinion meaning yours means nothing to me. If you don't like it it's not gonna change the fact that I do.

You said Friends though.

Seinfeld>>>Friends

dumbest thing ive ever read on NT
please stop posting.

I don't understand why everyone is so defensive about Seinfeld.

IMO that show was corny as **** and barely brought any giggles.

Workaholics > Seinfeld braj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom