Marvel and ESPN team up for NBA art Edit: Updated with all the pictures on Page 7 and after

westcoastsfinest:
23ska909red02:
Can I get a roster of the notable DC & Marvel characters?

Yes, I know I can google it, but I figured one of you nerds would jump at the opportunity to flex your comic knowledge before the next one does.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

let me ask you this ska. to someone who has no knowledge to this, name 3 superheroes you can think of on the top of your head?
Batman, Superman, Spiderman

westcoastsfinest:
23ska909red02:

Yes, I know I can google it, but I figured one of you nerds would jump at the opportunity to flex your comic knowledge before the next one does.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

let me ask you this ska. to someone who has no knowledge to this, name 3 superheroes you can think of on the top of your head?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

westcoastsfinest:
23ska909red02:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2/3 are DC

thats all you need to know ska. quality over quanity.

Just to name some major ones.  Marvel > DC IMO but Batman > any superhero so it's a wash.

i'll give you a pass cause of your sn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

westcoastsfinest:
23ska909red02:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2/3 are DC

thats all you need to know ska. quality over quanity.

Just to name some major ones.  Marvel > DC IMO but Batman > any superhero so it's a wash.

i'll give you a pass cause of your sn
laugh.gif

Actually, I'll list all the superheros I know.

Batman
Superman
Spidey
X-Men (I'm not going to name them all, since they're obviously all the same... company or whatever)
Wonder Woman
Catwoman
Captain America
Green Lantern
Ironman (now I've got Ozzy stuck in my head)
Flash
Silver Surfer
those 4 from the movie with Jessica Alba. Fantastic 4? Some rubbery dude, some rocky dude... whatever

All I got for now.

Oh... Hulk

That's really all I got.
laugh.gif

Actually, I'll list all the superheros I know.

Batman
Superman
Spidey
X-Men (I'm not going to name them all, since they're obviously all the same... company or whatever)
Wonder Woman
Catwoman
Captain America
Green Lantern
Ironman (now I've got Ozzy stuck in my head)
Flash
Silver Surfer
those 4 from the movie with Jessica Alba. Fantastic 4? Some rubbery dude, some rocky dude... whatever

All I got for now.

Oh... Hulk

That's really all I got.
laugh.gif

Can someone help me here? Ok, I don't read comic books at all. So if I were to read this NBA comic book, would I too not ever have sex and be relegated to my parent's basement until I was 34?

Can someone help me here? Ok, I don't read comic books at all. So if I were to read this NBA comic book, would I too not ever have sex and be relegated to my parent's basement until I was 34?

^ I take it you're never seen the hotties at things like Comic Con, or whatever it's called? Totally babealicious, dude!!

And they don't live with their parents; they're parents live with them.

Just wanted to steal those response before they were thrown out there.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

^ I take it you're never seen the hotties at things like Comic Con, or whatever it's called? Totally babealicious, dude!!

And they don't live with their parents; they're parents live with them.

Just wanted to steal those response before they were thrown out there.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

laugh.gif
 good one

yeah my girl moved in to my parents basement with me 
smile.gif

seriously though comic books were a hobby of mine when i was a young buck which why i can say im knowledgable with it.

lol @ marvel stans saying marvel is better but havent yet given a legitimate reason of why

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

laugh.gif
 good one

yeah my girl moved in to my parents basement with me 
smile.gif

seriously though comic books were a hobby of mine when i was a young buck which why i can say im knowledgable with it.

lol @ marvel stans saying marvel is better but havent yet given a legitimate reason of why

btw, this show used to scare me as a kid�
laugh.gif
when his eyes changed colors and his muscles got bigger, I was shook lol

btw, this show used to scare me as a kid�
laugh.gif
when his eyes changed colors and his muscles got bigger, I was shook lol

Back
Top Bottom