WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

$142b but a bulk (if not all) of their bid are borrowed that's why they can offer cash

but that's just how business works, AT&T is the largest indebted company after their acquisition of Time Warner

Bob Iger, disney's ceo is retiring in 2019 and apparently they're having trouble finding a successor

Comcast's ceo is much younger and not retiring anytime soon

I wonder if that'll impact stockholder votes at all

Last edited:
i don't think that will matter much because I thought Disney wanted Murdochs sons to eventually become Disneys CEO if the acquisition happens

A4 sets itself up with Ant Man & the Wasp and Captain Marvel coming out. We know those 2 movies will introduce how the Avengers go back and fix everything. The "leak" plot honestly is more like common sense and for some time now rumors have existed that an Avenger or multiple Avengers will die. There really isn't anything new that people didn't already know.

Disney upping their offer? Yes!

Leaked plot for A4? Don't care. IW was the first film I didn't read spoilers and all the 'leaked' stuff I took as a grain of salt. I'll be ready to be mind-blown in 2019.

So Disney is buying Fox huh...

CRXUBV4U8AI1SwZ.jpg

Time to come on home

Used to want a surfer flick so bad, now I think it would be boring.

Bing Iger, disney's ceo is retiring in 2019 and apparently they're having trouble finding a successor

Comcast's ceo is much younger and not retiring anytime soon

I wonder if that'll impact stockholder votes at all
Not at all.

Murdoch is probably trying to position himself to run Disney :lol: :nerd:

I hope they don’t kill off thanos, and they have a neutral proclamation or some crap, cuz I’m trynna see a villain show down film between him and galactus.

5HE9jUVQ2GCR8yi4RWrZj9GZwUeUibCL5B0Zi8DGs3Q.jpg

“Loki’s a full-tilt diva. This is opening night. He wants to see his name up in the.... son of a *****’

Disney's over there building Avengers Tower in NYC

Not really. But imagine if they did and filled it with a bunch of Avengers stuff. They'd make the money back real quick!

Comcast has a chance to counter offer but I think Fox is just more comfortable selling to Disney, doesn't mean they're not gon' let these guys go on a bidding war though

Back
Top Bottom