WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

16%2B-%2B1

Spidey basically dapped bucky while complimenting him on his jewelry

While the knife skills were nice in TWS, Bucky is a liability if he just loses his arm, or like in this scene where it doesn't even matter that he has a "Metal arm"

Spider-Man lowkey top 5 strongest avenger and son is like 16 :lol:

Spider-Man is more of an F4 member and even more of an X-men than Avenger :lol: But to your credit every hero in the Marvel universe is an “Avenger” when the need arises

ED3289B9-A6D0-4485-969B-70EF6AEA558A.gif

All Tony needs is time. He simply doesn't have the technology. Shuri is smarter by default

AMC app finally updated the picture/poster. When you would search before it use to be just black with no background. Same message displaying... this tells me tickets will be going on sale soon! Get y’alls wallets ready! Will this be the first movie in history that people will resell tickets for on opening day/weekend? Black Panther sold out that first weekend, I’m sure this one will be CRAZY!
33868D4F-D8B2-47AC-A6E0-8F4F2FEAF56C.png

Ppl planning to resell would probably have their plans backfire. Instead of buying inflated prices I'm sure most ppl will just buy tickets for the next showing lol

Last edited:

WakandanAmerican-Black-Panther-Guy-Tee.jpg

Until I can afford the Ancestry DNA and Heritage tests.

Feige has good instincts. I wonder what it was about Ava that made him decide no when they discussed Blank Panther

Feige is the mvp
Not a big deal. I find it more funny her movie she passed on BP for isn't good allegedly.

And no revisionist history needed. Ava passed on BP, Feige didn't decide to pick someone else instead.

Back
Top Bottom