WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Lilly is stunning and charming as hell, I love her as Wasp....they keeping real quiet about the quantum realm...barely mentioned it here

Ant Man & Wasp looks so good! Super excited. Hannah John-Kamen playing Ghost, yum. Feels like Marvel wants to do the Heroic Age with the heroes obviously returning after the snap

Lame is such a loud minority lol

The way I see it, Thanos got Hulk who was on his C + game

Thanos got IM who was on his A+ game.

That's it. Simple as that. I'm sure in A4 we are going to see a Hulk who's so angry that he's going to surprise Thano with his strength. A Hulk that is just a force to be reckoned with. The angry Hulk that's a force of nature is coming and the crowd will cheer just as hard as when Thor made his entrance.

I fully expect Thanos to get completely WASHED in A4, they have a villain this entire movie to flourish, A4 is all about heroic fan service...lol

Steezy I want to PO that gauntlet as well. I wish I could see a review. What’s it made of? Is it the best one being made righT now?

Steezy I want to PO that gauntlet as well. I wish I could see a review. What’s it made of? Is it the best one being made righT now?

There is an actual Bronze lifesize Gauntlet I believe, but is 4100$ I think HTs might be the best value for one, the other one I think is fisted too, so I like the open hand better...HotToys is made of plastic I’m sure, but their paint apps are ridiculous so it looks metal....you won’t see an actual
Review till it drops in HK which won’t happen for a while I bet...

That's it. Simple as that. I'm sure in A4 we are going to see a Hulk who's so angry that he's going to surprise Thano with his strength. A Hulk that is just a force to be reckoned with. The angry Hulk that's a force of nature is coming and the crowd will cheer just as hard as when Thor made his entrance.

World War Hulk coming

Lol what are you talking about? Hulk was on his C+ game? With people dead and Thor getting his skull palmed? Lol did the movie tell you that? Like I said there’s NO conviction in this movie. I have no problem with Thanos giving Hulk a beatdown, show him as intimidating off the bat. But if you’re displaying to me that Thanos is that big of a threat don’t show me Iron Man barely surviving against Black Dwarf to the point where he needed super strength Spider-Man to bail him out and then show Iron Man having Thanos go blow for blow and Iron Man making Thanos draw blood before he does.

I didn't expect Loki to go out like that so quickly. Legit felt sorry for him getting his kneck crushed. I thought being the opportunist that he is that he would ride with Thanos to get something out of the situation.

I just don’t wanna risk it selling out, because I don’t think this is a piece they’ll make a bunch of being a 1/1 scale....I also don’t see many people running to drop 1k on this anyhow...lol

I didn't expect Loki to go out like that so quickly. Legit felt sorry for him getting his kneck crushed. I thought being the opportunist that he is that he would ride with Thanos to get something out of the situation.

gallery-1510446144-thor-loki-ragnarok-help.jpg

Get Help!

And I was already in on antman and the wasp.. I mean MCU could put out whatever at this point and I got to watch

But that trailer is nice

I agree, still sad I know dude woulda loved the opportunity...what ya think of Eastwood’s son playing Wolverine? Maybe he too tall...Hardy would have been great but I think he’s already played out in comic book characters and if by any chance Venom does good, that might just be his role For a while

I've said from day one that Scott Eastwood would be a good replacement. He looks the part. He can get coached up. FWIW he's shorter than Jackman.

dbf69deb043b4dea215b0e21a3954db9.jpg

MV5BMjk2NTIyNjU2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjQ0NjMzMjE@._V1_UY317_CR157,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom