WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The only person to come back to life in the MCU is Coulson for AOS and a few folk most notably Electra in DD. :lol:

They may be saving the resurrection cheese for IW.

yo i saw it today. nothing but old white people watching and when i say old i mean old one old ***** sounded like he needed a respirator

Those are TV shows. Coulson hasn't even reappeared in the films since The Avengers.

That’s why I said in the MCU.

Those shows are still in the MCU.

Which got me thinking how wack it is that a tv show character can’t eem get a cameo in a movie.

Word, son did not edit soon enough.

:lol: Yup. Marvel licensed the character for that. You know I been read it. I was low key hyped for Marvel to just buy the character.character

Time is right for a Meteor Man remake :nerd:

my soul is ready. need golden lords byke

yo i saw it today. nothing but old white people watching and when i say old i mean old one old ***** sounded like he needed a respirator

If you saw a matinee during the day, I've went to movies by myself during an afternoon been surrounded by old crusty white folk like the van just dropped them off... Kept looking around like I was in the twilight zone... :lol:

oh lawd i wanna pound black panthers sister so bad
Letitia_Wright_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

???

Probably just her frame but she still comes off as very young to me.

Plus she just portrayed the ultimate little sister.

That’s why I said in the MCU.

Those shows are still in the MCU.

Which got me thinking how wack it is that a tv show character can’t eem get a cameo in a movie.
Feige doesn't get along with the guy who runs the tv division

It's why Feige asked for Marvel Studios to split off from Marvel Entertainment and asked the Disney ceo if he can just report directly to him

Bruh, if T’Challa dies in the universe I’ll be crying for days. This is the first character in my life I can relate to with sooo deeply.

Back
Top Bottom