WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

This was the first movie I ever purchased tickets this far ahead. Tickets were selling out everywhere for the weekend. May have to shoot up my BO projections. 880 - 910 mill worldwide

Marvel Runaways :pimp::pimp::pimp:Just finished season 1 thought it was excellent

Kids are great & like how they showcased all the parents and there points of view

Look forward to S2 :pimp:

Stan had picture and reference cameos in the Netflix series.

I don't think they bothered to get it done even once. He only did co-create Daredevil.

Last edited:
With the rumor of Tom Holland showing up in Venom as Spider-Man I’m very intrigued by where Venom is going to take place in the time line. With IW releasing, the very next year A4 coming out a few months before the Spider-Man sequel and the sequel directly following A4, where does Peter Parker find time to ignore the universal threat of Thanos? If Peter is involved than it seems as though the symbiote suit giving Eddie spider powers seems to have a source. Do we see Peter don the suit? My money is on yes for the simple fact that Marvel is big on merchandising and give Spider-Man a new suit as often as possible for toy sale purposes. With time travel looking like it’s going to be a thing, are we potentially looking at a secret wars recreation of Spider-Man discovering the black suit in an iconic moment? Is that why the Spider-Man sequel picks up right after A4?

Interesting...

With the rumor of Tom Holland showing up in Venom as Spider-Man I’m very intrigued by where Venom is going to take place in the time line. With IW releasing, the very next year A4 coming out a few months before the Spider-Man sequel and the sequel directly following A4, where does Peter Parker find time to ignore the universal threat of Thanos? If Peter is involved than it seems as though the symbiote suit giving Eddie spider powers seems to have a source. Do we see Peter don the suit? My money is on yes for the simple fact that Marvel is big on merchandising and give Spider-Man a new suit as often as possible for toy sale purposes. With time travel looking like it’s going to be a thing, are we potentially looking at a secret wars recreation of Spider-Man discovering the black suit in an iconic moment? Is that why the Spider-Man sequel picks up right after A4?

Interesting...

equations.jpg

He’s in the middle of a battle, why would he be clean?

There is a difference between clean.. and looking like you took your uniform and purposely rubbed it in dirt or something to darken out the white and red portions..

And well, pull off the star that use to be in the middle of it

I mean he's kinda been in battles before and his uni can still look captain Puerto Rico-isk.. I mean we do have 5 films with dude doing battle

Marvel is smart, they are creating multiverses acknowdlging there are other times lines that are connected but are not really connected. Remember they are playing nice with Sony and they own fox. They are technically in control of EVERYTHING with their characters now.

So they can now say "we have multiverses", clearly the MCU is the main cannon, but they are recognizing other timelines exist.

Why do you think Sony is releasing a Miles Morales 619 movie and a Venom movie? They are creating a spider verse to say it's different from the MCU line but connected in someway.

Your welcome

Interesting...
Until I hear something from King Feige I'm looking at this film like its GT. It's not canon in my eyes. I'm all for taking liberties but I just don't see this film working unless the MCU has input. We need to see the symbiote in infinity war, maybe it ends up on the guardian's ship and the bring it to earth. Another theory, I can see Venom looking nothing like his comic self and Tom Holland cameos just to have the symbiote leave brock for peter. Have him get rid of it asap and it finds eddie again and actually looks like venom. I actually wouldn't mind that, would love to see the whole symbiote thing play out correctly in the MCU but I wouldn't be mad at that.

I really liked the suit st the end of ant man.
Lily is so damn beautiful. I actually liked her old cut. Different from the rest of the woman.

there's a sweepstakes disneys running and if you win you get a private screening with up to 100 friends to see BP

i don't think i have a 100 friends and family to invite so if by chance I win, NT Summit for BP

there is this one buff dude with long blonde hair in my showing that always dresses up as Thor no matter what is showing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom