WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

What is going on in here?!?

I thought this was the AoU thread not the Supes & Batman movie thread?

Because hate reachest the farthest reaches of the universe.

Next thing we know, there will be a "Lex is black" argument.

:rofl:

Hate? I didn't see one person hating. Just calling it like we saw it. I don't make a red cent on Marvel movies so me hating would make no sense. These comic threads can be emotional sometimes and I don't understand it. :lol:

Batman has been rebooted/reimagined several times. Is that hate even if it's a difference of opinion?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this "ramping up(edness)" that Thor speaketh of. Bring on the villans that can actually **** the Avengers up and make them stronger with some real challenges.

The fact that people keep bringing up DC on all Marvel threads definitely give that impression. And this isn't limited to your post, don't say there are no legitimate DC/Marvel haters in this forum that will simply spew stuff out w/o a single thought, again this isn't strictly about oyu.

Again the issue have been beaten to death in the Superman/Batman thread and MoS thread and TDKR thread and TDK thread and countless Marvel threads and even more so in the comic book movie thread.

DC wasn't even a topic but brought up just "because"? I admit hate is a strong word to use but I just typed that just as a reply and get a point across.

You don't understand how emotional it can get? You just like me and other reply in paragraphs with our opinions, don't act like you aren't emotional. Like you said, you make no money in Marvel but to spend time to think and type out enough response mean you get emotional too.

At the end of the day, we are all fans and we grew up watching/reading these characters, we want great films and played by great actors and we want them all to be perfect so of course emotion will play a factor.

If you had no money invested in Marvel/DC and had no emotion or feeling towards it, you wouldn't bother spending the time to reply.

Last edited:
The fact that people keep bringing up DC on all Marvel threads definitely give that impression. And this isn't limited to your post, don't say there are no legitimate DC/Marvel haters in this forum that will simply spew stuff out w/o a single thought, again this isn't strictly about oyu.

Again the issue have been beaten to death in the Superman/Batman thread and MoS thread and TDKR thread and TDK thread and countless Marvel threads and even more so in the comic book movie thread.

DC wasn't even a topic but brought up just "because"? I admit hate is a strong word to use but I just typed that just as a reply and get a point across.

You don't understand how emotional it can get? You just like me and other reply in paragraphs with our opinions, don't act like you aren't emotional. Like you said, you make no money in Marvel but to spend time to think and type out enough response mean you get emotional too.

At the end of the day, we are all fans and we grew up watching/reading these characters, we want great films and played by great actors and we want them all to be perfect so of course emotion will play a factor.

If you had no money invested in Marvel/DC and had no emotion or feeling towards it, you wouldn't bother spending the time to reply.

View media item 857374
Bruh I honestly think we all love DC, we just calling them out on the BS they be pulling.

DC is pulling any BS though, they are just terrible. Theyve been trying to get WW to the mainstream and all their tv pilots failed. Nolans Batman worked great for what it is but its its own universe and Burton/Schumacher Bats were single movie cash cows, in hindsight yeah it seems like a good idea but really without this generations chi, it wouldnt work. Imagine if IM and Avenger were made in the late 80s/early 90s? Theyd be as big of a fail as those other Marvel films they tried to make back then.

I mean if it were so easy to pull off what Marvel did, then Fox wouldnt be in a craphole with Xmen and F4 and mist wouldnt beg for Siny to return Spidey.

DC is just really behind, I mean they cant even make a more than one DCU film every year and now there is a 2 year gap for one film. Legendary just cut connections with WB too so their resources are limited especially with Snyders bloated cgi costs.

And yes, there are definitely hate on DC just to hate, sadly.

Last edited:
Agreed

Apparently Scarlets pregnancy will not delay or change anything in the scripts according to her.

Everything for "Avengers 2" -- we're full steam ahead. We start shooting in three weeks and I'm stunt training and we're good to go. You know, I think it's something that is [laughing] hard to talk about, exactly. You know, trying to skirt around your question exactly [laughs] -- and, you know, doing a poor job of it. But, you know, like I said, everything is exactly on schedule [...] [Laughs] Everything is going just fine. The Black Widow always wins and will continue to.

Feige:

"Well my first reaction was I was very happy for her and very excited for her," he told Collider. "My second reaction was we've gotta move some pieces on the chess board around schedule-wise. But we didn't change the script at all, which is sort of the most important things for us in terms of the storyline."

She looks like she about ready to nurse though.

View media item 857988

I already know there's going to be endless Hulk smiling gifs when he sees those thangs in the movie.

The response by Feige was PC. You know there are execs and those working on this movie who are not happy.

Yoooo if Marvel forces her to get an abortion
eek.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif
No one is saying that.

Do u know how crazy the feminist group reaction would be if marvel did anything?

Nothing is gunna happen

Back
Top Bottom