WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Yea RDJ is untouchable. Only way they can move away from him is killing him off legit. And more than likely in 4.

I think CH has it now too. Especially after T3 and IW. Dude has charisma.

Cap I feel they going to kill him as well.

Boseman I think is borderline.

The World's Highest-Paid Actresses 2018: Scarlett Johansson Steals The Spotlight With $40.5 Million

Scarlett Johansson leads this year's ranking with $40.5 million in pretax earnings between June 1, 2017 and June 1, 2018, making her acting's top-earning female lead.

Playing Black Widow in Marvel's Avengers movies has become a lucrative role for Johansson, who quadruples her 2017 earnings to bump Stone from No. 1. She'll return onscreen for the fourth installment of the superhero conglomerate series in 2019.

"The percent of budget cost have certainly skewed heavy, particularly on the Avengers movies, to cast now, whereas maybe in the early ones it was more visual effects or below the line," said Kevin Feige, Marvel Studios President and producer last year. "But that's okay because [the actors] are the best effects."

Johansson edges Angelina Jolie (No. 2; $28 million) who returns to the ranking thanks largely to her upfront pay for Maleficent 2. Jennifer Aniston (No. 3; $19.5 million) still earns big bucks 14 years after the conclusion of Friends, making most of her money by endorsing the likes of Emirates airlines, Smartwater and Aveeno. Expect her paycheck to skyrocket next year when production begins on her forthcoming Apple series with Reese Witherspoon (No. 5; $16.5 million), for which the pair will receive an estimated $1.25 million an episode.

Just ahead of Witherspoon, who rejoins the list with movie earnings and Big Little Lies paychecks, is Jennifer Lawrence. The Hunger Games actress' two most recent movies, Mother! and Red Sparrow, underperformed at the box office. But she still commands big bucks for her turns in the X-Men series and a high-paying Dior contract.

Yeah yall undertaking Scarletts importance as well. They are making a BW movie afterall.

RDJ is the biggest thing they got and it wouldn't shock me if he got got in A4

I mean every movie he's pretty much on the brink of death anyways.. and then with chris Evans, I think Sebastian has a longer movie deal (maybe falcon too).. I think ghostbusters and huntsman are the only hemsworth movies I know besides him as Thor (also vaguely remember him being a hacker in 1 movie), plus they could go the comics route and make a female Thor (I assume it won't be Portman.. Valkyrie maybe?)

Holland probably the safest just cause trying to go miles already would take work

You guys feel it's absolutely necessary for them to recast and re-imagine some of these characters. If RDJ's burned out and done with the IM character then have him die or step down at the conclusion of Avengers 4 and have the other surviving characters step up to the plate. Really not interested in a female Thor or IM just because they have to be there.

You guys feel it's absolutely necessary for them to recast and re-imagine some of these characters. If RDJ's burned out and done with the IM character then have him die or step down at the conclusion of Avengers 4 and have the other surviving characters step up to the plate. Really not interested in a female Thor or IM just because they have to be there.

I think there will be other versions of certain characters eventually

I think there will be different iterations of the teams (avengers and GOTG)

But to use your example, if RDJ/tony retires or dies, I could easily see him moving into a different role and since the tech is there another ironman being trained or picking up his work and using it.. the tech ones are doable just like antman

We've already seen 2 BPs and 2 antmans and 2 wasps and even 2 sorcerer supremes.. we know both Bucky and falcon become CA at some point in the comics

nobody's getting replaced, but disney aint sweating if an actor asks out. especially, someone like batista :lol:

I mean the just killed off Luke Skywalker and han solo in consecutive movies..

This thing will go on

OMFG CAN YOU STOP DEFENDING A PEDO LIKE GUNN OMG OMG
My post had nothing to do with Gunn you ****ing dumbass.

Y'all dudes just spent a whole page yesterday talking about if the cast of GotG are replaceable.

The only thing that has to do with Gunn is that the cast would leave due to him

**** outta here.
As for the new wave, I think the only untouchable is Chadwick. The money and public backlash would definitely scare Disney. Black Panther was a cultural shift movie TBH.
Let Disney decide to move Boseman out the paint and they'll get re-exposed for their racism same way Gunn was re-exposed :lol:

Disney aint trying to cause unecessary problems for themselves.

My post had nothing to do with Gunn you ****ing dumbass.

Y'all dudes just spent a whole page yesterday talking about if the cast of GotG are replaceable.

The only thing that has to do with Gunn is that the cast would leave due to him

**** outta here.
batista that u :nerd:

batista that u :nerd:
giphy.webp

That orange trash human is somehow teflon. No matter what it does people can’t get an impeachment going.
Dude at work said only thing he can do now to turn his people against him is be black. :lol:
Batista really tripping out here tho, I know Disney knew about the tweets before hand and I know Gunn apologized before it came up again. But I get Disney's decision to let him go. I'd do the same if I had an employee get put on blast for something like that. Disney's got an image to uphold now. I say now because Disney really should fire itself for it's old racist animations

Swagtista’s loyal to a fault. gunn gave him his big break. Not the first person to want to leave marvel movies but he’s going at them trying to get fired.

gotg 2 sucked. dont care for it. gotg 1 was tolerable until the dance off. wouldnt mind a thor, rocket, groot spin off. everyone else is replaceable after that rocket thor chemistry in iw.

that shift lasted 3 months.... lol , have you seen twitter lately???
You do know a shift doesn’t have to be a long period of time? Just look at the records it broke and how many foreign countries actually allowed theaters to play it. Just because it’s not discussed on Twitter everyday doesn’t mean anything.

Back
Top Bottom