WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

gSR2PxeInjWhhAVitHZnLhLchBPIXDMYkf2wDpZ0RNw.jpg

So basically he's a liar :smh:

I hope the end of A4 ends where GOTG’s storyline someone has some conclusion. Maybe this will be easier for Disney to end that title and move on to something new.

Curious as to see what Disney will do with a Bautista.
Most likely nothing.

If he really wants to leave after GotG3 he can.

Gunn was not planning on using that team after that. Neither was Marvel.

That seems to be something a lot of yall are ignoring or just being dumb about when it comes to this situation. There wasn't a GotG v4 in the works. At best characters would show up for teamups and cameos. If that cant happen oh well. All this talk of replacing the cast and Star-Lord of all characters is some jack off ****.

Last edited:
Drax is already dead. He can just stay that way and they can make some BS about him “staying with his family”. Easy fix for that idiot pedo apologist

We Made a Timeline Showing the Entire History of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

5b6cac331982d835008b4e95-750-563.png

https://www.businessinsider.com/tim...story-of-the-marvel-cinematic-universe-2018-8

It all started with 2008's "Iron Man," but the Marvel Cinematic Universe actually stretches back millions of years.

The history includes far more than what we see on the screen. Thankfully, there's plenty of context within the 20 movies so far to give us a sense of just how far back it goes and when important events not seen in the movies take place.

We've put together a timeline that details the entirety of the MCU, based on the movies (we excluded events from television shows, like the Marvel Netflix series). The timeline can be confusing and isn't entirely concrete. We've included year ranges with each slide below to give a decent understanding of when events took place. Specific years that we know for sure are noted, as well.

From the birth of the Infinity Stones to the Thanos snap, the MCU has built an impressive timeline of events. We hope this timeline, which puts all major events (including ones you forgot about) together will help you better understand some characters' backstories and how specific events have shaped the universe so far.

Check out our in-depth MCU timeline below:

The icons in this key represent the movie that each event on the timeline occurs during or is mentioned in. The Infinity Stones are color coded to match the color they are in the movies.
5b6b47ba8ea82fcc3a8b47a9-750-161.png

Big Bang – 1939: Poignant events in the MCU, such as the birth of the Infinity Stones and vibranium landing on Earth, occur long before any of the movies in the MCU actually take place. But they have a lasting impact on overarching stories and events that take place in individual films.

5b6dfdae1982d835008b4f59-750-410.png

1940 – 1950: Steve Rogers becomes Captain America, an event that jumpstarts the formation of the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division (S.H.I.E.L.D.) and, eventually, the Avengers.
5b6b4900e361c036008b4c74-750-614.png

1951 – 1990: Many events are set in motion that test the heroes in the future, such as Ego finding Peter Quill's mother on Earth and Janet van Dyne disappearing in the Quantum Realm.
5b6b4912dcee3029008b4ff0-750-304.png

1991 – 2000: The '90s were a turning point for the stories yet to come of Iron Man, Black Panther, and Captain America. We'll find out more about events in the '90s in 2019's "Captain Marvel."
5b6b491c959f34222e8b4b0a-750-229.png

2001 – 2009: Tony Stark becomes Iron Man and Bruce Banner becomes the Hulk throughout the mid-to-late 2000s, which prompts the reveal of other heroes.
5b6c45c5b354cd32108b4f92-750-337.png

2008 – 2011: Thor is put through challenges that make him the hero he is today, like his first visit to Earth. Vanko's deportation comes back to haunt Tony Stark, as his son becomes the villain Whiplash with a vendetta against the Stark family.
5b6b493d0ce5f51c008b50e9-750-469.png

2011 – 2012: The Avengers make their debut and halt an alien invasion led by Loki. The invasion sets in motion many of the events of the present-day MCU. Thanos makes his on-screen debut.
5b71c574b354cd37008b5281-750-500.png

2013: The Reality Stone is put in safe keeping ... for now.
5b6b4976dcee301c008b5026-750-217.png

2014 – 2017: A turning point for S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Guardians of the Galaxy. Captain America and Black Widow discover that S.H.I.E.L.D. is compromised, while Peter Quill finds his father, Ego.
5b71c583e361c033008b4e34-750-620.png

2015 – 2016: The Avengers face Ultron. Elsewhere, future allies experience their powers for the first time.
5b71c58f959f3418008b4fa4-750-540.png

2016 – 2018: The Avengers are torn apart when they pick sides between Captain America and Iron Man over whether they should be forced to work for the government. Black Panther and Spider-Man make their debut in the ensuing confrontation.
5b6df8fd8905f2151d8b4603-750-880.png

2017 – 2018: Doctor Strange safeguards the Time Stone, Asgard is destroyed, and Janet van Dyne is rescued.
5b6df9155c5e52e3568b4e16-750-637.png

2018: Thanos retrieves all six Infinity Stones and successfully wipes out half of humanity. But Nick Fury has a back-up plan.
5b6b49b864dce830008b4d4e-750-729.png

Last edited:
whatever.

there werent plans for a LOT of **** within the MCU before, then blockbusters happened, and **** changed....as things do in Hollywood

none of us are privy to anything Disney plans to do or not to do ahead of time

Ant Man & Wasp’s box office is becoming more alarming as the days go buy. They did about 30 mil more domestically compared to the first one but almost 100 mil less internationally compared to the first one. It’s still missing China and Japan which are awaiting a release and needs ~65 mil just to reach the 519 mil of the Ant-Man 1’s world wide total. This shouldn’t have been the fate of the first MCU film after IW no matter how lower tier audiences perceive Antman to be. This is after him being the main component in their biggest action set piece in all of their films (airport scene in Civil War).

I’m incredibly curious as to how Captain Marvel will be marketed as to not suffer a similar fate. If Paul Rudd after multiple MCU appearances has a stagant solo franchise I don’t know what Brie Larson as C-list Carol Danvers does even with the help of Sam Jackson and Skrulls. My theory is that the marketing will be tied very closely to whatever Avengers 4 is doing and will be marketed as a must see for the overall story purposes....Then Marvel and Disney will have to decide to do A4 in May and cannibalize that film itself in the deadeye of summer movie season or do A4 in April and cannibalize Captain Marvel both of which don’t sound lucrative in terms of best scenario and how the general audience reacts to this. Mind you we are 8-9 months away from Avengers 4 and the GA has no curiosity toward A4. When we were 12 months away from IW questions about trailers, who would survive we’re running rampant.

Far From Home will be such a fresh start for the MCU, that is the only thing exciting me about Marvel’s film slate next year.

Ant Man & Wasp’s box office is becoming more alarming as the days go buy. They did about 30 mil more domestically compared to the first one but almost 100 mil less internationally compared to the first one. It’s still missing China and Japan which are awaiting a release and needs ~65 mil just to reach the 519 mil of the Ant-Man 1’s world wide total. This shouldn’t have been the fate of the first MCU film after IW no matter how lower tier audiences perceive Antman to be. This is after him being the main component in their biggest action set piece in all of their films (airport scene in Civil War).

I’m incredibly curious as to how Captain Marvel will be marketed as to not suffer a similar fate. If Paul Rudd after multiple MCU appearances has a stagant solo franchise I don’t know what Brie Larson as C-list Carol Danvers does even with the help of Sam Jackson and Skrulls. My theory is that the marketing will be tied very closely to whatever Avengers 4 is doing and will be marketed as a must see for the overall story purposes....Then Marvel and Disney will have to decide to do A4 in May and cannibalize that film itself in the deadeye of summer movie season or do A4 in April and cannibalize Captain Marvel both of which don’t sound lucrative in terms of best scenario and how the general audience reacts to this. Mind you we are 8-9 months away from Avengers 4 and the GA has no curiosity toward A4. When we were 12 months away from IW questions about trailers, who would survive we’re running rampant.

Far From Home will be such a fresh start for the MCU, that is the only thing exciting me about Marvel’s film slate next year.

I’m excited by all of it.

Other than what they've straight up told us about their plans.

We talking Marvel not Disney.
Yeah but things change ALL THE TIME
even things they told us about have changed
inhumans is a prime example
plus them getting xmen back
really gonna change things

im really interested if they do the whole skrulls
hiding on earth being the heroes thing
when they did it in avenvers earths mightiest heroes cartoon
i was hoping they would bring that to screen

I’m excited by all of it.

I loved Ant-Man & Wasp so much. When Marvel keeps it simple and the stakes smaller as of lately have been home runs. I’m VERY curious as to how the GA responds to Captain Marvel. Boden & Fleck aren’t exactly Ryan Coogler and this is a similar turn around to Black Panther and IW. Black Panther controlled pop culture and IW had an easy segue amongst other factors to do the same. If Captain Marvel theoretically isn’t perceived well by the GA I’m curious to see how A4 will be marketed with that turnaround time.

Reactions: ARK
im really interested if they do the whole skrulls
hiding on earth being the heroes thing
when they did it in avenvers earths mightiest heroes cartoon
i was hoping they would bring that to screen

Secret Invasion seems like a viable next step in terms of extending the story in the cinematic universe. They would just have to be careful as to who was a Skrull this whole time.

Secret Invasion seems like a viable next step in terms of extending the story in the cinematic universe. They would just have to be careful as to who was a Skrull this whole time.
gotta be ol girl who the head of the wakandan army
cant think of her name right now
sharon carter
nick fury
hulk

gotta be ol girl who the head of the wakandan army
cant think of her name right now
sharon carter
nick fury
hulk

Okoye? I don’t know. I have a feeling Fury will end up being a Skrull somehow however. Like the Fury we’ve seen this whole time will be a Skrull and the real Fury will be the one in Far From Home or something of that nature

Back
Top Bottom