WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Cap is a skrull,

Broke up shield and broke up the avengers.. plus he seems to contradict things he did previously

Plus he says the line in AOU: "the guy who wanted all of that went into the ice 75 years ago"

Plus:
IMG_6457.JPG

IMG_6458.PNG

Yeah but things change ALL THE TIME
even things they told us about have changed
inhumans is a prime example
plus them getting xmen back
really gonna change things
Inhumans is only a prime example cuz that was due to the ongoing rift with FeigeFeige and Perlmutter. If Feige didnt make his move an Inhumans movie most likely gets made.

I'm talking about everything Feige and current directors have said since the split. Specifically about phase 4 and onward.

Sure thingd change but right now y'all dudes are speculating about replacing the cast of GotG when it seems what Gunn and Feige have said still stands. Itd over with GotGv3. With all of this gossip and rumor you guys are feeding in to about the cast it makes it even more likely there won't be a v4.

So like I said cameos and teamups at best but yeah sure things change, Marvel might try to replace Star-Lord and Drax directly after v3, sure. Despite there being like 2 dozen members of GotG the MCU hasn't used yet they could take to make a new team.

Pratt's value was already spoken on as one example. He made Star-Lord based off of Gunn's changes. Why look for a replacement when they could just introduce Vance Astro?

I'm pretty sure v3 is gonna be made and come out. Have some good conclusions and set up the next cosmic team or character they'll focus on. Feige all but said there will be an Eternals movie. Not to mention after A4 and Captain Marvel you could just make those 3 franchises major players in space.

I could see Iron Man being the Skrull more than Captain America. It would give Marvel a chance to reestablish Tony Stark and not have him be the “leader” in the MCU by bringing the real Stark back and him not being aware of anything after say A1

Plus it would be an appropriate explanation for him getting stabbed by Thanos and just brushing it off :rolleyes

I wanna cop the IW blu ray but I think IW is one of those movies you can't watch too often.

Like I've seen it twice in theaters and God is not allowing me to see it again until 2019.

That movie was ****ing incredible

Okoye? I don’t know. I have a feeling Fury will end up being a Skrull somehow however. Like the Fury we’ve seen this whole time will be a Skrull and the real Fury will be the one in Far From Home or something of that nature

i posted the nick fury/skrull theory a couple pages back...

he got stabbed straight through the abdomen
and was basically functioning normal
i hit my shin on the corner of my bed
and damn near need go to the emergency room

Functioning normal how?

What did he do do so grand after being stabbed that is giving y'all this impression??!

he got stabbed straight through the abdomen
and was basically functioning normal
i hit my shin on the corner of my bed
and damn near need go to the emergency room

:rofl:

Real talk. Like Tony should’ve been frozen into submission damn near the whole film. His worst fears were happening in front of him. That’s why Peter dying in his arms and him just being silent makes no sense. He shoulda lost it in the most emotional way. Russo’s ain’t seen Best Man Holiday :smh: :smh: :smh:

U do know getting stabbed in the abdomen
is PREDOMINATELY more fatal
than the leg or anywhere else
not to mention all that moving around he was doing
AFTER getting stabbed
he should have been grimacing and unable to make movements he had been making
but why am i tryna explain this to folks
who have never been stabbed with anything
let alone a fight

Back
Top Bottom