WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Both are considered dead and a Tournament of Power takes place. Last Standing is King or Queen
:lol:

I feel 3 or 4 of the tribes would've been committed to finding the bodies before that happened.

It just would've been wild if M'Baku was like I ain't admitting defeat and just pushed off :lol:
Half his body was hinging off a raging waterfall.:rofl:
:lol: Exactly

Off bat, I figured it was cuz of tradition but I was like yo fighting on a waterfall in shallow water is not wise. That's mad dangerous. How at least one of the 3 in those 2 fights didn't slip and bust their *** was the only thing not realistic :lol:

Last edited:
Just because you're black and relate to the movie doesn't mean you can discredit the opinion of anyone else who isn't black or didn't like the movie as much. It's called an opinion for a reason lol

I'm black and I know the importance of the movie, I've talked to plenty of people about the impact of the movie but the movie itself isn't a better movie than A1, WS lol

If it upsets you, you're looking way to hard it at lol

As qtip said: "you can be a black man and lose all your soul.. you can be white and blue but don't crap the roll"

Also Coogler ****ed up by depicting a Wakanda civil war so soon

This is supposed to happen in the third installment of a trilogy when we've become so invested in Wakanda that we are heartbroken seeing it fall apart

M'Baku was confirmed for IW before they even started doing major press for BP.

I'd love them to do Kraven or Namor but Disney doesn't have the rights to either of those character. Kraven is at Sony and Namor is at Universal. In my heart, my shortlist for SM2 villains are Scorpion, Kraven and Mysterio. Those are the big 3 outside of hobgoblin that we haven't seen (scorpion cameo) on film.

If they can’t get talk Sony into letting them use Kraven, what about Taskmaster? Not much history but with his photoreflexes it would be a nice lil fight. Have him in a Winter Soldier role from CATWS and have someone pulling the strings in the background. Maybe.

Last edited:
That was not a Civil War. A real Wakanda civil war will most likely occur after IW
It was more like stopping a mini coup before it was fully underway.

If Thanos wrecks Wakanda like he did in the comics then the blueprint for real Wakandan rebellion and fracturing will be underway.

Kinda don't want that to happen at all though.

Last edited:
The audience I'm with must have been seeing this for the first time.

They are applauding like crazy for 5 his 3rd act :lol: Clapped for T'Challa showing up after he took down the first ship and appeared out of the wreckage. Clapped she Okoye said Killmonger is not fit to be king. Clapping like crazy when M'Baku and the Jabarin showed up.

Appreciating a lot more smaller things in the movie. Pretty sure they were bumping Too $hort in the first opening flashback scene :pimp:

The audience I'm with must have been seeing this for the first time.

They are applauding like crazy for 5 his 3rd act :lol: Clapped for T'Challa showing up after he took down the first ship and appeared out of the wreckage. Clapped she Okoye said Killmonger is not fit to be king. Clapping like crazy when M'Baku and the Jabarin showed up.

Appreciating a lot more smaller things in the movie. Pretty sure they were bumping Too $hort in the first opening flashback scene :pimp:

Yup they were slapping that old school Short in Oakland :nthat:

There was a slow clap trying to start on opening night, but it just didn’t carry through the audience. FeltBadMan! :frown:

It was more like stopping a mini coup before it was fully underway.

If Thanos wrecks Wakanda like he did in the comics then the blueprint for real Wakandan rebellion and fracturing will be underway.

Kinda don't want that to happen at all though.

Now that you mention it Thanos really has the chance to split Wakanda into two.

I can see this happening too. W'Kabi petty *** still gonna be around somewhere and if Thanos ****'s up Wakanda real bad you know he gonna be right there waitin to say I told you so :lol:

Good morning my people
2nd Watching today I can't wait. glad i didn't go ham like some of yall and watch a day later.
Going to watch in Imax.
also there's a theater here that has special edition BP mask and cups. about to get those!!

796D8EC7-4699-4136-8D35-9DCCD8F22855.png

Anyone who thinks the Wakandian weapons would stay in only black hands once they hit the streets world wide is a fool. We all know one guy who would sell them to the highest bidder once they hit his hands, Turk Barrett.

Please don't slander my man Turk. I know he's not a saint, but I feel so bad for him at times :lol:

IMG_3875.JPG

I love seeing these little images

I just love the MCU

I would love this even more if pics of him as Jackie, James, and Thurgood were included to round out the totality of this man's choices and works.Side note: I noticed T'Challa walks a lot like James Brown :lol:, I'm fine with that also.

I like how this movie has evoked at lot of different emotions and POVs from everyone, and particularly Black people. Not to sidetrack this thread, but I like the various levels of interpretation and internalization of this movie. Everyone needs to understand that Black people are not monolithic and while going through the Black experience, no two interpretations are like.

Back
Top Bottom