WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

black-panther-cast1.jpg

Goals. As. ****.

Saw the first screen at Atlantic Station opening night here in Atlanta. It was a goddamn experience. Completely blown away. Did my googles and learned that mall of GA has the largest IMAX screen in the state, so I made the trek down to Buford GA to see it. Then I made the trek 2 more times :lol: 10/10 well 8/8 since this is NT :lol:

I NEED that OG 4 hour cut. Coogler gotta get that on the dvd.

Random question, but why is pops so out of shape? :lol:

After a certain age did he just let Okoye & T’Challa handle all the fighting?

I’d expect him to age more like Djimon Hounsou

Saw the first screen at Atlantic Station opening night here in Atlanta. It was a goddamn experience. Completely blown away. Did my googles and learned that mall of GA has the largest IMAX screen in the state, so I made the trek down to Buford GA to see it. Then I made the trek 2 more times :lol: 10/10 well 8/8 since this is NT :lol:

I NEED that OG 4 hour cut. Coogler gotta get that on the dvd.

Random question, but why is pops so out of shape? :lol:

After a certain age did he just let Okoye & T’Challa handle all the fighting?

I’d expect him to age more like Djimon Hounsou

Well Tchalla has been BP for the last decade so maybe he let himself go over that period of time. Or maybe they extracted the heart shaped herb from his system once Tchalla became BP so it was much harder to stay in shape.

Well Tchalla has been BP for the last decade so maybe he let himself go over that period of time. Or maybe they extracted the heart shaped herb from his system once Tchalla became BP so it was much harder to stay in shape.
I was wondering how long TChalla had been BP by the movie.

Was I the only one who couldn't stop focusing on T'Chaka's dead eye? He's dropping wisdom and all I could do was think about how he could be the BP with bad depth perception. Or maybe he got that from a fight with like 50 goons all squaded up.

The eye going crazy gave validity to the wisdom he was dropping. Made him seem seasoned in life.

Loved how they started that with the shot flipped upside down.

Gotta watch again just for all the amazing camera work. I didn’t fully appreciate all the movement in that oner at the club.
I caught a lot of stuff on my second viewing. I was cracking up when Killmonger brushed his hands together (like how you do after you finish a job or something) after he threw T’Challa over the waterfall. Almost like he was saying T’Challa was light work :lol:
The shot of M'Baku and his tribesman walking thru the cave into the challenge arena was dope too. Joint gave me chills.
I still can’t figure out what they were saying :lol:

Does anyone have a high quality pic of T’Chakas black panther suit with the robes? That **** was so nice

Back
Top Bottom