WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

4B640686-C6A9-4F16-BEE6-53D378A70D04.jpeg

Literally one of the saddest days of my life, Stan Lee had a major impact on my life and i learned to draw because of him. I’ll always treasure my X-Men #1 that my dad gave me that Stan autographed for me last year when i met him at Orlando Comic Con

Like son I refreshed the comics page hoping for new comics news and I see that

Legit :wow:

Early this morning or last night I just saw an article about Roy Thomas visiting him.

Somewhat unexpected and still a big shock.

How is the news not covering this non-stop?!?!

Don't give a **** about a Florida recount, what is this 2001? **** a wildfire, **** all this other bull ****.

So hurt right now. Day ruined.

Last edited:
Dude calm down, a comic book legend dying isn’t the most important news in the world.

He’s important, but he’s not THAT important.

Rip on more time though

I pray to god they don't start CGI'ing him in films. Let that man rest. He will live on through his work and all of us.

One of the few people who will remain eternal even after death.

Dude calm down, a comic book legend dying isn’t the most important news in the world.

He’s important, but he’s not THAT important.

Rip on more time though
Subjective.
If my pops dies and there are wild news stories . my pops is more important to me than those news stories.
Stan has created something that has given us joy. We feel like we know him .
May be more important to us than cali wild fires that some of us are thousands of miles away from it.

QFT. |A-Man| |A-Man| you wildin' with that wildfire comment. Stan Lee resided in California.
There's literally wildfires yearly in Cali. I think it already happened once earlier this year.

A day like today that ain't as important when they're literally just updating the destruction.

Stan Lee residing in Cali is neither here nor there.

31 people died from the fires you ******* weirdo. You could've easily just said why isnt there more coverage without all that extra stuff.

4B640686-C6A9-4F16-BEE6-53D378A70D04.jpeg

Literally one of the saddest days of my life, Stan Lee had a major impact on my life and i learned to draw because of him. I’ll always treasure my X-Men #1 that my dad gave me that Stan autographed for me last year when i met him at Orlando Comic Con
:nthat:

I hope that this isn’t true :lol: . If it is true and he does end up being the next CA then :smh: Marvel .

Cena never posts anything serious on IG, but of course bait websites are gonna run with the headlines. sucker born everyday

Cena never posts anything serious on IG, but of course bait websites are gonna run with the headlines. sucker born everyday
Actually Rob Liefeld posted that cuz the art is his own he did back in the 90s for Cap in Hereoes Reborn and he was asking if the rumors were true.

Actually Rob Liefeld posted that cuz the art is his own he did back in the 90s for Cap in Hereoes Rebirn and he was asking if the rumors were true.

yeah i was referring to the original Chena post that generated all the rumors in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom