WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

does thanos have a bit of a limp? damage from the stormbreaker and snap?
tumblr_pjdh9rmgoK1xxqx93o1_500.gif
tumblr_pjdh9rmgoK1xxqx93o2_500.gif

kind of weird that ronin is wiping his sword when theres no blood
tumblr_pjdfjy4rna1x0bvwko1_540.gif
tumblr_pjdfjy4rna1x0bvwko2_540.gif

Saw the limp too...do I see some gems still glistening in the damaged glove??

That was the fastest 2:25 of my life. I'm definitely intrigued by Cap asking Natasha if that feed of Scott at the gate was "old footage". Like their alluding to a time skip but not giving anything concrete. Plus having Ronin appear when the voice over mentions families lost pretty much confirms him losing everybody in the snap.

All in all a well put together TEASER and I'm sure we'll get a proper TRAILER around Superbowl time then a final YIBAMBE trailer after Captain Marvel drops where she is revealed to be in End Game.

Gotta A-List the Dolby screen for this one :pimp:

I definitely caught Tony's line about there being no hope of RESCUE >D

I don’t think it’s that but I think 7 years passed since the last movie. I think the quantum holds some key to going back or being exempt from the snap
damn 7 years? tony been floating up there for 7 years? :lol: or are you talking about that particular part with Cap and Widow

He probably exited the quantum realm via the time vortex. That's the section of the quantum realm that Hope's mom told him to avoid
I get that he was in the QR and that it has different laws of time and space but I still don't get how just him being there was implying a time skip/travel? Ant-Man and Wasp takes right before IW right? or during?

So what exactly is Thanos doing? Just chilling? Lol

And why did he think just killing half the universe would solve everything?

There is most assuredly universal chaos happening as he sips green tea in space Canada.

cap only sent a cel to tony

doubt the avengers compound is listed

Wait.. soooooooo not only is steve pining over Peggy after he hooked up with Sharon in CW (the same movie she died in and they both attended and had roles in her funeral)

This dude back to freeloading off of tony just because dude ain't on earth?!?

Wait.. soooooooo not only is steve pining over Peggy after he hooked up with Sharon in CW (the same movie she died in and they both attended and had roles in her funeral)

This dude back to freeloading off of tony just because dude ain't on earth?!?
i mean damn when you put it that way lol
Sharon the grand niece too right? :lol:

my guy Steve is a regular bum like all of us hahaha

There is most assuredly universal chaos happening as he sips green tea in space Canada.

Thanos:”With all six stones, i can simply snap my fingers, they would all cease to exist. I call that...mercy.”
Doctor Strange:”and then what?”
Thanos:”I finally rest, and watch the sunrise on a grateful universe.”

killing half of the universe has been discussed ad nauseum

On his planet there was too many people and not enough resources so he suggested eliminating half the people so that the rest could live longer. They didn't listen and Titan was destroyed.
He than applied the same logic to the entire universe. He believed he made the tough call that no one had the balls to make.

ya thanos set out a goal and he accomplished that goal

that why the end of IW was him peering over that triumphant hillside with the sunlight lol

Thanos:”With all six stones, i can simply snap my fingers, they would all cease to exist. I call that...mercy.”
Doctor Strange:”and then what?”
Thanos:”I finally rest, and watch the sunrise on a grateful universe.”

killing half of the universe has been discussed ad nauseum

I understand the reasoning...

My point is that the universe is most assuredly NOT grateful lol.

It would make more sense for him to somehow step in and help to facilitate the transition afterwards. I mean the man is virtually omnipotent

My point is that the universe is most assuredly NOT grateful lol.

It would make more sense for him to somehow step in and help to facilitate the transition afterwards. I mean the man is virtually omnipotent

he don't care :lol:

but really, do we need to see thanos doing charity work and being a politician in the teaser?

:rofl:

no need to overthink it, dude set out to cut the population in half to save resources and he did that and then retire... he good with that

he don't care :lol:

but really, do we need to see thanos doing charity work and being a politician in the teaser?

:rofl:

no need to overthink it, dude set out to cut the population in half to save resources and he did that and then retire... he good with that

Lol I didnt say I wanted all that in the teaser bruh.

Why does it feel like EVERYONE is dispensable, except natasha...she legit feels untouchable...lmao

Ididnt say I wanted all that in the teaser bruh.

yah but your asking questions that obviously no one can answer until we see the film so it sounds like they had to show something other than him just chillin' enjoying his victory

but even in the actual film, do we really need to see him drawing up blueprints on how the universe manages their problems?

to him killing half of life saves resources and after that he just hangs him jersey in the rafters, no need to corporate-mj it up

Back
Top Bottom